2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^Wth.... Is this dude talking about Lmao... Dude is corny like the guys in here wearing their premier dunks w/ Adidas sweats.... Let me find out Alp's fashion is rubbing off on scrubs in here.

Last edited:
Dude is corny like the guys in here wearing their premier  civilist dunks w/ Adidas sweats....
laugh.gif
 glad I wasn't the only one buggin over that...

This thread will be extremely different come February....

Enjoy it now....
You got that right!  This is a great thread, the best but come feb, lurkers will be in fill effect!  John00, I'm sure that you and others will provide plenty of info, I just hope that the regulars in the thread continue to benefit from the usual activities in this thread, not the lurkers.  

Also, don't sleep on Zumiez. They got the entire 112 pack including the SB. They may have these.

So who's got an extra pair of Premier's in a 10-10.5 coming? I may be interested if this deal for WPF falls through..

^Wth.... Is this dude talking about Lmao... Dude is corny like the guys in here wearing their premier dunks w/ Adidas sweats.... Let me find out Alp's fashion is rubbing off on scrubs in here.

laugh.gif
 glad I wasn't the only one buggin over that...
Not that I care what either of you think but I said in my post I was just trying them on because of all the talk about the toe box....I was lounging around the house on a Saturday watching football in my "Adidas sweats" and decided to see how they fit, I wasn't going out anywhere like that. But sorry I didn't take a damn fashion/glamour shot for you two, I snapped a quick cell phone pic.  This place is turning into a JB thread more and more everyday.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Was in there today.. Kid said he got everything from the 112 pack except the dunks
Might have been yours. The main one in NYC got the entire pack. Had I known that they'd got them, I wouldn't have bothered calling stores from this thread.

If you don't care, why write a paragraph explaining it? If it's not a fashion shot, in what way did that shot help the discussion about he "toebox"? I apologize if I ruffled your feathers but you sound like a goofy talking that JB talk. Cut it out scrappy do your research. Been with SBs since day one. *Drops mic*

Last edited:
went to my local skateshop today and the Premiers are sitting. anyone who needs help pm me and ill check it out for you retail of course

on another note: im ready for the tiff hi's and yoths. i just hope it's not too much of a struggle to get my size 6.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom