2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Inspired by verse001 verse001 's OG plums

1645907991779.png
That’s dope!!

Got a reservation for Friday for the supreme drop. Never been before. For people that shop supreme, what are the chances I actually get any of these dunks dropping tomorrow? Lol

Got a reservation for Friday for the supreme drop. Never been before. For people that shop supreme, what are the chances I actually get any of these dunks dropping tomorrow? Lol
I give it a 50% chance of scooping online. You have to rely on supreme doing a special bot protection method that they sometimes do that breaks most bots. They usually reserve that for hyped collabs like TNF or box logos. They didn’t even do it for the dunk lows last year and bots ate.

in-store chances may be slim to none with friday...someone said they sold out by the 68th person last time on the day of the drop. also depends on what number you got.

in-store chances may be slim to none with friday...someone said they sold out by the 68th person last time on the day of the drop. also depends on what number you got.

So I’m probably out of luck. And they say if you don’t show up you would be removed from future sign ups. Lol If the shoes are gone Thursday what’s the point. Thanks for the info.

dont worry. you wouldnt have gotten them.

never seen or heard of a company thats totally 100% cool knowing their site is botted to hell. literally its a joke among the community as to wtf is happening.

and supreme could care less. for years.

literally the worst

Back
Top Bottom