2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got the unions in and swapped in my sb laces from the jade horizons I think they line up pretty well

Attachments

• 0315D69D-FA25-47A4-800A-1DB93B7A96DE.jpeg
    0315D69D-FA25-47A4-800A-1DB93B7A96DE.jpeg
    374 KB · Views: 455
Can someone recommend a good replacement insole for some old SB Dunk lows? Bought a pair of the Crimsons from someone here saying it had OG insoles and came with some whack Dr Scholl's ****.

Don't want anything high or too thick. Might skate them a little but mostly for cruising, no tricks.

D19C5CD1-6CA9-4A5A-8ED1-D91775194D65.jpeg
Man casuals don’t know jack about sb’s. Older classic stuff go for less than these. I swear the hype took off right after this because I bought these for $90 retail Christmas 2019 and now they list for $600.
I just looked at the price b/c I didn't know wtf you were talking about.. Speechless..
Reminds me.. Ahhh, the day when my shop posted they had these in stock. Drove and walked into the shop same day b/c I needed these.. Store was empty... pushed aside the ben-G's... grabbed The Island Greens.. chopped it up with my boy who works there. Looked at Courdoury peaches on the shelf... They Said they had a 13.. I said nah, I'll cop next time...

There was no next time cuz ish went LEFT shortly after smh... I fumbled

Can someone recommend a good replacement insole for some old SB Dunk lows? Bought a pair of the Crimsons from someone here saying it had OG insoles and came with some whack Dr Scholl's ****.

Don't want anything high or too thick. Might skate them a little but mostly for cruising, no tricks.
Look on sites like tactics and ccs they sell insoles never personally bought any but I see them a lot on there sites

Tried on my work computer. No dice. I suck at manual drops. Not upset at all. Have Brazil dunks from 2020 which I love and have the supreme sb hyper royals.

You bought them off an NT member and they misrepresented? Contact them first and give a chance to make good on it. If they won't acknowledge the error or try to make it right....air them out on here so other members know.

You bought them off an NT member and they misrepresented? Contact them first and give a chance to make good on it. If they won't acknowledge the error or try to make it right....air them out on here so other members know.
Honestly been thinking about it and gave them a while now. It's unfortunate cuz others have posted other pickups from them without issues.
Initially it was that they thought it was in the shoe. Then said they couldn't find them anymore and will send replacement. That was a month ago now and haven't heard anything.
Imma give them one more shot and ask what's good.

Back
Top Bottom