2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That red October/toro hype. Add a coin and charge an extra $50 and the beasts come out of hibernation :lol:

Just read that they only made enough coins for 500 pairs and the coins will be released to china only.

Probably just like the P on the premier exclusive pairs

Dudes get hype over the wildest ish....

I could care less about that coin at the end of the day its really just a lace lock that has no functional purpose for the shoe.

I appreciate that Nike put a lil something extra into the concept but it def doesn't take away form the shoe what-so-ever.

Its wild knowing that certain individuals will pay that premium price for "a lacelock".

YOTH are def dope tho... Been excited since I saw that pic back in December

I personally am not a fan of the YOTH. I already got the Jordan 1 Premier Hi and those are a better exection of all red imo.

But i do love the fact that Nike is starting to do more and more concept based dunks.

Smh if I could go bak in time and tell younger me not to sell my SBs
I tell myself this all of the time.  I've sold/given away so many shoes over the years.  
Materials look good but not a fan of the color way.

Other than that teaser pic of the CC that's all we know. That pic has been floating around for a while, who knows when they'll be released.
frown.gif

Hey guys is PayPal good with claims? I think I got scammed on some bred 1s. I know not SBs but technically they are the first sb.
Just be extremely detailed.  If you made the mistake of paying via gift, but used a debit/CC, you can file a charge back and still stand a realistic chance at getting your money back.
Dudes get hype over the wildest ish....

I could care less about that coin at the end of the day its really just a lace lock that has no functional purpose for the shoe.

I appreciate that Nike put a lil something extra into the concept but it def doesn't take away form the shoe what-so-ever.

Its wild knowing that certain individuals will pay that premium price for "a lacelock".

YOTH are def dope tho... Been excited since I saw that pic back in December
Agreed.  I don't hop on the red hype too often, but these are just a beautiful shoe.  The comfort of a suede upper plus that zoom air, easy decision for me.

Last edited:
Seller from Taiwan has sizes 8 thru 11 up on eBay for the YOTS/Snake Eyes Lows $118 plus shipping. Hopefully that means we see a release here soon.

i probably will pick up the YOTH and wear til the soles yellow and fully enjoy em... buy a chinese coin for a buck on ebay lol

For those that have the Premier Petoskys. If I have to go a half size up how loose would these fit with a slightly narrow foot? Might have a chance at a pair locally but can't try them on first and don't want to be sliding around in them.

Last edited:

For those that have the Premier Petoskys. If I have to go a half size up how loose would these fit with a slightly narrow foot? Might have a chance at a pair locally but can't try them on first and don't want to be sliding around in them.
You'd be fine... These ran slightly snug, so the extra room might give you a more comfortable fit... IMO...

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been posted before in the thread, but I checked and could not find in the last couple of pages. What is the deal with the Dunks that were released by Premier or whatever the store is called having the P on them with the different tag on the tongue and the ones Nike just released online? Long time sneakerhead but I have only bought two pair of dunks in twenty plus years and this is the second one so I am not up on the Dunk game like you guys. I really like these dunks and am waiting on my pair from NDC but now I am seeing that they are probably gonna be different from the ones I thought I was purchasing, with the P stitching and the nice tag on the tongue. What's the deal?

Sorry if this has been posted before in the thread, but I checked and could not find in the last couple of pages. What is the deal with the Dunks that were released by Premier or whatever the store is called having the P on them with the different tag on the tongue and the ones Nike just released online? Long time sneakerhead but I have only bought two pair of dunks in twenty plus years and this is the second one so I am not up on the Dunk game like you guys. I really like these dunks and am waiting on my pair from NDC but now I am seeing that they are probably gonna be different from the ones I thought I was purchasing, with the P stitching and the nice tag on the tongue. What's the deal?
if you got from nike you aren't getting the branded pair. The branded pair was from premier only with the exception of a few shops it seems

Its a store collab, they first release with the associated store, sometimes with extras. Then usually about a week or two later, the QS get released to a wider market. Its basically the same shoes, but just with some differences. Hope this clears up the confusion

How in the world did you get through on NDC?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read that they only made enough coins for 500 pairs and the coins will be released to china only.

Probably just like the P on the premier exclusive pairs
The YOTH aren't on my list to cop. But I don't think I would even consider copping them without the coin. Sometimes the little things matter. It's like how the color of the lacetips can make a shoe pop a little more. It's needed in certain cases.

Welcome to the thread. I hope you enjoy your shoes.

You purchased the Premier Petoskys dunks. The shoe was a collaboration between Nike SB and a Skateshop in Michigan (premier). Nike SB does this fairly often for bigger shops as what I would like to consider "homage" to their once famous SB campaign "support your local"

Anyways when Nike does these collaborations they usually throw in a little something extra for the shop that helped design the shoe. It can be something as simple as a label, insole, or in this case the P patch. The "special" pairs are usually limited to the home store that designed the shoe (in this case being Premier) but they occasionally make it to other places.

There are said to be 500 or so patched pairs out there but no one really has an accurate number since Patched pairs have been popping up at a couple random skateshops that are pretty far away from Premier.

Either way enjoy your shoes and that seems to be a pretty cool pickup. I for one passed ont eh premiers because I have my sights set on something else but I hope this helps.

Not worried about the coin, but if they are available I'm gonna scop'em up. Did a 360… this thread is the devil I tell ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
This got buried a few pages back but I wanted to know if anyone had a price range for MIA x Nike SB Dunk Low (worn once) and Nike SB Dunk Low Concords (worn twice). I have doubles that I need to unload (was just involved in a hit and run) and could use the extra cash righ tnow.

This got buried a few pages back but I wanted to know if anyone had a price range for MIA x Nike SB Dunk Low (worn once) and Nike SB Dunk Low Concords (worn twice). I have doubles that I need to unload (was just involved in a hit and run) and could use the extra cash righ tnow.

I've seen MIA's go for less than retail on what especially worn

Post some more rope lace pics if you get a chance

-edit- just saw this on IG:

Here are more pics!

Btw I read a couple of saying the branded P "petoskey" dunk high was limited to PREMIER. When my buddy and I bought the YOTH and BHM we also bought the Petoskey high ! To our surprised it was BRANDED with the " P "! Please check pics I posted earlier with all the shoes!

Back
Top Bottom