2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lace swap to rope laces that came with them! Including a red envelope I got from a family member!

@quise2024 I got them from TOTW . I posted some information last week but might have gotten drowned with the premier release

Last edited:
edit: I can't believe Jumpman hasn't jumped on the skateboard train, either that or big brother Nike won't let them out of competitive fear. imagine Jordan 1 SB...QS..... please...why??? WHY JORDAN WHY

shows how little you know...

Last edited:
dem bones. clearly tony and mike weren't friends...

edit: I can't believe Jumpman hasn't jumped on the skateboard train, either that or big brother Nike won't let them out of competitive fear. imagine Jordan 1 SB...QS..... please...why??? WHY JORDAN WHY

Yall remember there was a rumor about an SB Jordan 1 release. It was supposed to be timed with the release of the Bones Brigade Autobiography DVD: http://bit.ly/1dkULlJ. Alas, it was just a rumor!

Last edited:
If anyone happens to get gold laces for their YOTH's can you please post a pic?
On another note, I'm loving those croc skin lows. Might be copped over the tiffany's.. And those all white lows are a double cop for sure! 
smokin.gif

Got my order in from Canada!

BHM 2014- QS half teal half black box! ( 3M back heel, clear sole!)
YOTH- GR ( from the box ) Rope laces, NO coin.)
Premier- BRANDED version with P! Surprised since everyone said premier only sold branded version!

Here are some pics:

Oh wow, I can't wait to get my hands on those BHM now.....like someone said before, an all red or purple sole woulda made them nicer but nonetheless these are dope to me.

Last edited:
Premiers look great in person. Paintjob on my right shoe's midsole is pretty rough though, but what can you do. Love the materials and execution otherwise.

jordan had their chance to get into skateboarding and ruined it
just like foams used to sit for $50.

and adidas played themselves out back in the 90s, right? and then again 5 years ago?

this whole business is a merry-go-round. there's plenty of opportunity to hop back on. you just gotta have a steady, confident foot to do so.

never thought i would want another SB but those "red packet" joints are necessary.

Chinese heritage - check
Born on the Year on the Horse - check
49ers colorways - check

last SBs i bought were Hawaiis from a skateshop thats closed already, so ya its been awhile. Hope there arent too many hoops to jump through just to cop.

Welp.

When I went to place an order on SPoT, it looked like I got through when it looked like I didn't. I will have an extra size 11 so anyone can hit me up via PM if they keep missing out on Premier Highs.

Those YOTHs look nice...will try to grab a pair. I am a year of the Horse so all these sneakers with that theme will be mine. :tongue:

Last edited:
Just gonna leave this here :smile:

For more pix check my ig out @boosted_s2k

shoes are amazing quality btw .

theres pix floating around of these coming with a red envelope and coins for lace locks I did not receive them so im thinking nike might have scraped that idea

Last edited:
Materials look good but not a fan of the color way.

Other than that teaser pic of the CC that's all we know. That pic has been floating around for a while, who knows when they'll be released.
I'm not getting my hopes up that the CCs will be released in February.  You would think some overseas sellers would've had them listed on eBay right now.

Maybe March?

The only info I could find on the CC's was from October and the couple of teaser pics on the sneaker blog sites, really hope they haven't been scrapped. I need them.

Last edited:
I find it crazy that spot errored me out at the submit order page. But somehow my order still went through and got shipping confirmation yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom