2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey guys is PayPal good with claims? I think I got scammed on some bred 1s. I know not SBs but technically they are the first sb.
Always try and pay on paypal using a Credit Card. Any problems and your credit card will put the charges in dispute and you won't lose a dime. I purposely transfer any cash balances into my bank account so every transaction is backed by your credit card. If you do this you won't have to worry about new ebay sellers.

YOTH are looking super nice. Not a fan of all red shoes but damn. gotta see in person to make final decision.

Really look good in person thanks to the peeps that posted the sale link the other day

Brickhouse's are fresh! The quality and materials for this GR are on par with some QS releases.

Looks like the premiers might be sitting as more and more retailers get them. Going to patiently wait to seeing I can cop with a coupon code.

Patiently waiting on tiff hi info. I need those man. Especially since I'm lost likely missing out on the Kobe's next month

never thought i would want another SB but those "red packet" joints are necessary.

Chinese heritage - check
Born on the Year on the Horse - check
49ers colorways - check

last SBs i bought were Hawaiis from a skateshop thats closed already, so ya its been awhile. Hope there arent too many hoops to jump through just to cop.
Ninergang

never thought i would want another SB but those "red packet" joints are necessary.

Chinese heritage - check
Born on the Year on the Horse - check
49ers colorways - check

last SBs i bought were Hawaiis from a skateshop thats closed already, so ya its been awhile. Hope there arent too many hoops to jump through just to cop.
same i dont even remember the last pair of sbs ive bought. do the newer sbs run more tts or still .5 up? im usually a 10 but in sbs i always had to get 10.5s 

Just gonna leave this here
smile.gif

For more pix check my ig out @boosted_s2k

shoes are amazing quality btw .

theres pix floating around of these coming with a red envelope and coins for lace locks I did not receive them so im thinking nike might have scraped that idea
Damn i really wanted that coin. It makes the shoe pop so much more. Might just save that dough for some new Kobe's or another pair of chukkas. Or I could not pay my mortgage and buy an early pair of Tiffs. That **** is just insane.

I read on IG the lace locks will be limited to greater China only.

We have already seen some folks receiving pairs in the states without the lace locks.

Back
Top Bottom