2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Seen this pic on twitter & glad I missed on the aged greens. The shininess makes them look like a womens release
C5041671-E535-4F69-9D4A-2CDC0DAC3D7C.jpeg

It's honestly completely turned me off to GR dunks. They've released good colorways but they look like absolute sh*t in hand cause of the leather.

It's especially frustrating because in 2020 they gave us half way decent leather on dunks and now it's only collab pairs that get anything that doesn't look like garbage.

It's just Nike capitalizing off the hype knowing it will sell out no matter how cheap and terrible they are.

It's like a drug dealer knowing no matter how much they cut the product the fiends will still buy it.

My closet would be full of dunks if they kept the same materials they gave us in 2020.

Ive been looking for black toe non SB dunks forever and found a pair of ID ones for sell in my size but I cant tell for the life of me If these are legit. Anyone know? I wonder if the quality of these are better than the pandas I own which are trash

Not as bad in person, held them in hand at Stadium Goods.
Waiting for my pair to get in.
I love green but the shine is a turn off.
It was a Women's release, no?
Yeah it was. What I meant is that Nike seems to make shiny or metallic shoes typically womens release for whatever reason.
They were a women's release lol, and also shiny cardboard

But reminder that colors and shininess are not inherently masculine or feminine, it's just a social concept we've normalized 😇
It’s just usually what Nike tends on releasing. Metallic, more vibrant colors or shiny materials are more often than none a womens release. Not saying I wouldn’t wear some because I would buy it is what it is.

I've been in the UK the last week checking out size?, Note, and other shops and have seen multiple pairs sitting (Loden highs, University Red highs, white leather/platinum swoosh/aged midsole highs, Kentucky SB Orange Label highs, those crackled green highs, the Acid Wash highs, and some lows as well).

Honestly, I haven't even been tempted at retail because you can tell how trash the "leather" is holding them in hand. They have no real weight to them and you can tell they will crease as soon as you wear them... Plus, I've lost count of how many plastic Panda lows I've seen in the last week :sick:

Will definitely stick with my IDs and Curries until they sort this **** out (probably when the hype dies down) :smh:

Back
Top Bottom