2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Seen this pic on twitter & glad I missed on the aged greens. The shininess makes them look like a womens release
C5041671-E535-4F69-9D4A-2CDC0DAC3D7C.jpeg
They are a womens release

There's like a new GR Dunk every week, so you just know the quality is not going to be exceptional.
You basically hit it on the head supply and demand, everyone wants them they gotta source the materials somewhere and trust and believe Nikes not digging deep in there pockets for that much material for something they will pump out tons of to be fair there giving people what they wanted but kinda also ripping you off on the materials at the same time, I tend to stay away from the non sb’s for this exact reason love the looks of non sb’s but I love my materials more

You basically hit it on the head supply and demand, everyone wants them they gotta source the materials somewhere and trust and believe Nikes not digging deep in there pockets for that much material for something they will pump out tons of to be fair there giving people what they wanted but kinda also ripping you off on the materials at the same time, I tend to stay away from the non sb’s for this exact reason love the looks of non sb’s but I love my materials more
Idk adidas forum 84s cost the same price and leather is killing dunks

Idk adidas forum 84s cost the same price and leather is killing dunks
Honestly I haven’t had a recent sb or non sb dunk in hand (most recent sb’s are my Ben g’s) or a forum 84 so can’t exactly comment on either but I believe it from the looks of recent dunks

I’ve been watching eBay for more of the classic sb dunks lately

No SuperSonics (bring them back), and my alma mater Seattle University isn’t even sniffing an NCAA title anytime soon (if ever sadly), so only team I’m repping today are the Roswell Rayguns! My favorite of the four that’ve released over the years (two originals and the two tie dyed retros) is EASILY the Home (Black) pair of the originals. My second favorite is actually the Retro tie dyed Away (White) pair, which luckily I own. While dope, I was never crazy about the Away pair, but the tie dyed rendition looks so good to me.
C9711051-CBDE-43DA-A7A6-54630E2A0B82.jpeg
2EE272C5-8008-4B47-8201-352DBC5D5D32.jpeg

No SuperSonics (bring them back), and my alma mater Seattle University isn’t even sniffing an NCAA title anytime soon (if ever sadly), so only team I’m repping today are the Roswell Rayguns! My favorite of the four that’ve released over the years (two originals and the two tie dyed retros) is EASILY the Home (Black) pair of the originals. My second favorite is actually the Retro tie dyed Away (White) pair, which luckily I own. While dope, I was never crazy about the Away pair, but the tie dyed rendition looks so good to me.
C9711051-CBDE-43DA-A7A6-54630E2A0B82.jpeg
2EE272C5-8008-4B47-8201-352DBC5D5D32.jpeg
What up fellow Redhawk! They were solid this year. Doing better than the Huskies lol

Recent wear
C7DA3A25-7A70-46FF-B96E-EAEA0AD9F4F7.jpeg

F26ACEEF-78DB-4A23-856D-252200A1EE7C.jpeg

Recent pickup
D4A52E01-ABF1-4690-B0EA-EA7456B8F21F.jpeg

Had the originals back in the day and always regretted selling it but I’m kinda underwhelmed now that I have these. I already know the toe box gonna look pretty bad after one wear. Also, these definitely feel like they run a tad smaller than the OGs

Back
Top Bottom