2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I like those lows that showed up on Premier today - I'll definitely have them on my "when they go on sale" list.

very happy with my concords, & i dont even like 11's ...clean, simple colorway

SB division has always been my favorite probably because I was around in it's inception but their stuff is quality and priced well

On a side note I'm pretty sure the 9.5's I won on eBay in the Civilist Dunks is gonna turn into the buyer not sending bc I won them for $106.50

Won them Friday and he hasn't shipped not returned my messages; ill get my money back but so annoying; I'll make sure he gets stuck with the eBay fees
Never know man, I won my spots off ebay auction for less than 45 bucks and seller honored the price.

Never know man, I won my spots off ebay auction for less than 45 bucks and seller honored the price.

Yeah I would honor it too but when the dude has ignored messages and hasn't shipped them then I get the feeling that he plans to just try and keep the money

Yeah I would honor it too but when the dude has ignored messages and hasn't shipped them then I get the feeling that he plans to just try and keep the money
Yea, if you paid with a cc just dispute it directly through your cc company if you didn't and used Paypal just dispute it through them. One way or another they typically always favor the buyer, just may be annoying with the time it takes. Hopefully you will get a tracking # soon.

Yeah I don't even care if I don't get them; the process is just ridic that the seller gets like two weeks before you can even do anything

Anyone know where I can Petoskey highs with the P on them? Waiting on my pair from nike, should be here tomorrow but theyre not the same.

Anyone know where I can Petoskey highs with the P on them? Waiting on my pair from nike, should be here tomorrow but theyre not the same.

:smh: I should make a bunch of "P" patches and sell them, sorta like the pigeon patch that people slapped on to make purple pigeons.

yeah you're probably right. The shoe itself is sick in my opinion. I just wasnt aware it wouldnt have the branding from nike. oh well. 

mean.gif
I should make a bunch of "P" patches and sell them, sorta like the pigeon patch that people slapped on to make purple pigeons.
The funny thing is youd probably make good business of it! That gives me the idea... I bought 20 coins from ebay for the YOTH...i only need 2...lol JK!

I completely agree Togusa, just figured I'd put the info out there for those who don't think that they will sit.  With the upcoming releases, I'm sure they will be available later on below retail.

I would still like a pair of 1's but hope is fading

Never thought I'd see the day that 1's fetch the money they do

I used to cut the damn grass in my 01 Royal's
laugh.gif
those royal 01's went on sale on NDC for about 69.99 if i remember correctly, now people are paying crazy prices for them. 

it's crazy that these low's drop....

When Nike put out some low's a couple years ago that look so much the same.

Not a bad thing, as there's enough to justify it the differences....I guess. I wish the new pair had some more gold on them.

Seen this on IG he states these are "SAMPLES" he from my city n runs a dispensary.. let the tiffanys beasting begin.

Back
Top Bottom