2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I saw that post about 20 Paris joints and immediately assumed it was a troll account.

Smokey welcome to NT fam

I really am curious as to what these Diamond dunk lows will look like. The Tiff highs are already gonna be classics. I wonder if the new low can compete with the OG Diamond/ TIFF release.

As of right now, unfortunately yes. But they are working for the app to be functional on Android phones right now. John stated that it should be sooner than later that the app will be up on the Android market as well. Is that what you have?

Yep

Word, well it's in the works right now so I'll post and let you know when it's available. And also here's some screenshots of John's profile on the app so you guys will actually know what I'm talking about. See what I mean about how cool it is?
[/IMG]

I saw that post about 20 Paris joints and immediately assumed it was a troll account.

Smokey welcome to NT fam

I really am curious as to what these Diamond dunk lows will look like. The Tiff highs are already gonna be classics. I wonder if the new low can compete with the OG Diamond/ TIFF release.
Thanks and no trolling my friend don't have to worry

Anyone know where I can Petoskey highs with the P on them? Waiting on my pair from nike, should be here tomorrow but theyre not the same.
Not sure if they have any left but both shops apparently got some pairs with the Premier P store branding. Both are in Canada and someone on here has received and posted pictures of their pairs from TOTW already.

Top Of The World - 613-237-4797

Exclucity - 514-846-8887

Good Luck!

SB most definitely got the short end of the stick with their BHM's...they just don't seem as creative as all the other shoes.

The Jordan 1's & the clothing look awesome tho.

That said, if I hadn't bought like 5 black-based shoes in a row I'd be all over the BHM's....maybe I will find them for the low later.

Edit: SB would drop some all-white lows in the middle of January lol...guess I'm gonna wait on those too, because Detroit winter doesn't end until April.

Last edited:
whoa where did those white dunks come from.
Did we hear anything about those?
so much want but I think ill save my money for the tiffs.

These all white low's are plain but IMO they're nicer to me they look wayyy nicer and cleaner than the Tiff Hi's..can't wait till after winter to wear them!

Back
Top Bottom