2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Seen this on IG he states these are "SAMPLES" he from my city n runs a dispensary.. let the tiffanys beasting begin.

A seller is using those pics on eBay for $1150 a pop

Tiffany's are gonna be readily available so stop with the beasting; whatever the low is will cause the chaos

So dudes are planning to buy the YOTH QS and put their eBay Chinese coins inthe box, then turn around and sell them as "China YOTH exclusive"

What's the big deal about a coin?

A seller is using those pics on eBay for $1150 a pop

Tiffany's are gonna be readily available so stop with the beasting; whatever the low is will cause the chaos

Amen, every time I see these pics I get a little more confident that the highs will be everywhere. It's most likely a lot of these "sellers" dont know there's another sneaker in this pack.

Want to restart buying sbs sold over 20 Paris after high school 3 yrs ago what is a good way to start the year back

I smell BS; why would you ask us what a good way to "start back" is?

Do you just wanna resell; that's the vibe I get here

Last edited:
Want to restart buying sbs sold over 20 Paris after high school 3 yrs ago what is a good way to start the year back

I'm thing the 'i' and the 'r' were accidently typed, so instead of "Paris" it should read "Pairs"... I could be wrong, but that's how I read it lol...

I'm thing the 'i' and the 'r' were accidently typed, so instead of "Paris" it should read "Pairs"... I could be wrong, but that's how I read it lol...
My bad auto correct on my iPhone lmao now that I reread it [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Can anyone with the Uprise SB highs confirm if the non store release came with only 2 or 3 laces? Thanks

ok pairs seems more legit :lol:

the whole "getting back into it" kind of scares me though; I don't want SB going back to 04-06 all over again
neither do i I'm looking to restart with today's sbs or a couples years but not that far back times changed and so have I

Can anyone with the Uprise SB highs confirm if the non store release came with only 2 or 3 laces? Thanks
Mine from SPoT came with only 2, the white and black laces. Hope this helps. 

Also, on a side note, have any of you iPhone users ever heard of an app called Fiender? It was created by one of the founding members of Nike SB (name is John) and he posts a lot of his SB collection and early samples and promo items. It's really dope for anyone interested in SB's because it's pretty much like Instagram but with more influence around SB's. The app is only available for iPhone right now, but it's getting developed for Android users as well as we speak. I'm just trying to spread the word to you SB heads because the app is super dope, you can post your SB collections, and even sell on their which can direct you straight to paypal or eBay. My user name on their is the same as here @dut192, and if you guys check it out and have any questions just let me know!!!! I'm telling you guys Fiender App is super dope if you love SB's!

Only for iPhone?
As of right now, unfortunately yes. But they are working for the app to be functional on Android phones right now. John stated that it should be sooner than later that the app will be up on the Android market as well. Is that what you have?

As of right now, unfortunately yes. But they are working for the app to be functional on Android phones right now. John stated that it should be sooner than later that the app will be up on the Android market as well. Is that what you have?

Yep

Looking forward to seeing more details beyond the teaser shots for the Quartersnacks dunks.  I've liked the little bit we've seen so far.

Back
Top Bottom