2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those black/gum lows are looking really nice but I got a pair of nontourages on the way...we'll see what happens lol

You guys can't get through on Premier? Pics wouldn't load but I checked out just fine...anywho, Exit Skateshop just tweeted this:

wow those are so damn smooth

Exit is in Philly; I might have to roll down there

Last edited:
Do not understand the appeal of that plain white dunk.  Completely boring IMO unless you have plans to customize them  .... and then they would be a perfect canvas.  

Yeah, I usually wait until I see HD pictures but this picture that Premier tweeted out had me:

I'm crazy about that icy/gray sole and was sold by it. These may sit and go on discount but these were a must cop for me. I'm kinda hoping the cobra commander's release in the same fashion!

The struggle is real on the Premier server right now :lol:

I noticed its been crappy for a few weeks now. Maybe their bandwidth is going downhill from all the other shops that use Premiers pictures for their sales lol

Do not understand the appeal of that plain white dunk.  Completely boring IMO unless you have plans to customize them  .... and then they would be a perfect canvas.  

Can't ever go wrong with a white on white sneaker. I might even triple up on these.

Can't ever go wrong with a white on white sneaker. I might even triple up on these.

Exactly .. i grab a pair of white on white AF1s every 6 month cuz i wear them that much. These will get plenty of wear from me. I can switch back n forth whote my AF1 now

You must not ever wear white shoes then? Lol

No bs haven't bought a plain white shoe since high school. Excluding 1 all white pair of limited edition chucks that i bought specifically for a white party during college (like 09).

Hate all white usually so I understand where he comes from.

Now I will cop these dunks on a discount because we never really get white SBs like that and I've gotten a lil older so having an all white shoe wouldn't be so bad. In the past I always felt like it was just a cop out. Granted at that same time I owned way too many sneakers and literally had something in just about every color imaginable

Back
Top Bottom