2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lol! That's why I said I'm hoping these Cobra Commander's are a GR and have no hype behind them if they actually do get produced.

The trend has started.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

3M laces are whack. Looks much better with the alternates IMO. And these are big on me not snug like some are saying. So TTS is good even roomy in my shoes.

3M laces are whack. Looks much better with the alternates IMO. And these are big on me not snug like some are saying. So TTS is good even roomy in my shoes.
That's good to know, I was afraid these were gonna be tight in the toe box like my UCS were..I'm gonna have to contemplate the alternate laces now

Those premiers are nice but I just can't bring myself to like me enough to cop. Glad everyone is able to get them that wants them though.

So did unheard of ever do their UCS restock or whatever they're calling it?

Those premiers are nice but I just can't bring myself to like me enough to cop. Glad everyone is able to get them that wants them though.

So did unheard of ever do their UCS restock or whatever they're calling it?

The just tweeted that the first 3 people to buy the sweater had dibs on the ucs restock.

Those whites are insanely clean. Kind of wish for a matching white bottom... Or should I say, maybe even gum? 
nthat.gif

Cop regardless, i'll scoop em up when they get discounted.

It's a high probability that they will drop below retail since they're a GR but I'm fine with paying retail and it's not the end of the world since I like them. If they do, I'll probably pick up another pair. These probably either just don't catch your eye and are too plain or they're not a QS and have no significance/branding. I mean, the Undefeated Hi's are almost the same shoe aside from being a hi-top and having a gum bottom (and obviously not an SB model), sold-out/resell for almost double. Maybe it's the target market, who knows.

I was going to say that if they had put the undefeated 5 strikes on there these would be sold out right now

Do you guys think the BHM lows are gonna sell out quickly online? I hope it's not a big a hassle to get them

I wouldn't sleep on the whites; I see people coping double of these, can't really remember an all white low like this that was a GR
I means it's a great summer shoe and it's customizable but eventually that tongue will yellow and piss soles on top of that.... Def a sale cop.

Back
Top Bottom