2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

0D1D9A8D-116B-43A0-9A6A-F3F27A48FA7A.jpeg

Was checking out a low key cosignment shops site and copped these Supreme SB Dunks for $180 shipped. They could pass as new

hennessy hennessy and dgoins

No shrink wrapping. They have been stored in the original box since I got them, with silica packets, for almost 20 years ago. This was fairly recent. I checked them a few years ago and they weren't like this. I've since removed the silica packets and put them back in a really dark closet. But I keep my shoes in a dark room but it does get extremely hot out here which may be catching up with me. So I will check some more of my stuff later.

hennessy hennessy and dgoins

No shrink wrapping. They have been stored in the original box since I got them, with silica packets, for almost 20 years ago. This was fairly recent. I checked them a few years ago and they weren't like this. I've since removed the silica packets and put them back in a really dark closet. But I keep my shoes in a dark room but it does get extremely hot out here which may be catching up with me. So I will check some more of my stuff later.
Maybe the silica dried them out.

Back
Top Bottom