2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Swapped in some black laces just to see...looks good IMO.

I like em. I think white, black or the included grey laces work. I'd like to try the rope laces on the 3m highs just for the heck of it. Gotta dig em' out somewhere though.

Posted this awhile back ! White looks good!

Last edited:
I like em. I think white, black or the included grey laces work. I'd like to try the rope laces on the 3m highs just for the heck of it. Gotta dig em' out somewhere though.
I could try that, thats where I got the black laces from was my 3Ms. Have the red laces in those.

Thanks for taking the time bro. Can't really dig em on dunks for some reason. Not sure if these laces go with anything but some timbs or something lol.

Most of you could probably care less, but how's everyone feel about the new tiffany colored box?

Personally wish they would have kept it glossy... It also feels less sturdy than old boxes. Not impressed :frown:

Most of you could probably care less, but how's everyone feel about the new tiffany colored box?

Personally wish they would have kept it glossy... It also feels less sturdy than old boxes. Not impressed :frown:
i personally like it

Thanks for taking the time bro. Can't really dig em on dunks for some reason. Not sure if these laces go with anything but some timbs or something lol.
yeah they're just too thin to look right on a dunk i think....maybe if the alt laces were all 3M or something like that.

Last edited:

yeah it looks cheap. The glossy boxes were awesome

It sucks because the boxes crush when stacked upon. The future boxes do too...
yeah it looks cheap. The glossy boxes were awesome
the QS version ( half teal half black box) is made of the same material as the old generation ...the GR version does feel flimsy....my BHM came with the half teal half black and feels way better...

EDIT:

also it comes with the traditional wood print paper.

Last edited:
Loving these white on white dunks, I need some new white shoes to beat up. Will wait til they go on disco though

Last edited:
Those all white dunks are so fresh...unfortunately they are gonna turn a horrible R. Kelly piss yellow in the future

Is it just me, or are the alternate laces ALSO white? :lol:

It's cool, cuz I need another set of white laces anyways :smokin

The just tweeted that the first 3 people to buy the sweater had dibs on the ucs restock.

Those premiers are nice but I just can't bring myself to like me enough to cop. Glad everyone is able to get them that wants them though.

So did unheard of ever do their UCS restock or whatever they're calling it?

It was a legit, albeit small, restock. He got a call from Nike last week saying they had a small size run for him since they screwed him over on the initial release. I think he MAY have gotten 8 pairs. They got delivered this afternoon, and were gone with the quickness.

peace,
J

The black on black with the gum sole are gonna be a nice replacement for my halloweens...might even throw orange laces on

hey does anybody know if exoshop.com usually gets some kicks early or was it a one time thing when they put up the YOTH and the BHMs early?

Back
Top Bottom