2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Loved the lace swap pics on Premiers and Raging Bulls and all those. Everyone who posted, repped.

Whites are clean, but gonna have to pass for now. They should come with a free bottle of jason markk though haha.

Originally wanted in on BHMs badly, but not doing it for me anymore, might have to pass on those also. Trying to stack funds in 2014! (

Tbh I would love the have the coin, not enough to go buy one but I can see why ppl would do so. I love little extras with shoes, clothes, anything really. I keep all the stickers and bags that come with stuff I purchase. Idk why but I just do

Hahaha I do the same! Started doing that way before I started collecting shoes, with ce of games and such.

My local shop down here didn't get em... also curious if the limited wooden lace locks only came with the SE version???

The wooden lace locks were placed in random shoe boxes by premier. I think it was also for in store purchases only. I haven't heard of an online premier buyer getting them.

Wore my BHM today. Couldn't capture a good pic since the sun isn't up yet! Will try again later...

Last edited:

Not an sb but a very similar white dunk low. Forgot I even had them back in '02 til I saw dj skee post them. Had some patent leather on the toe and heel I think. Used to just toss them in the washing machine when they got dirty and they'd come out [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

couple more pics; so cleeeeeeaaaaaaaannnnn

I feel like these are perfect for a summer day just hoping out the shower and doing whatever comes along during the day

Nope and they are creased af, but I don't care. I just wear my shoes, if they crease they crease.
naw man, they look awesome in that pic lol.. i haven't worn mines yet but been scared for a while that they would just become wrinkly as heck instead of creasing nicely like yours haha.. breaking mines out tmr~ thanks

Seeing all the other BHM shoes from Nike and I'm just like damn, why didn't they just keep the SB's like the other shoes and have it primarily black/purple/gold and give it an all purple sole instead of that half and half?

Seeing all the other BHM shoes from Nike and I'm just like damn, why didn't they just keep the SB's like the other shoes and have it primarily black/purple/gold and give it an all purple sole instead of that half and half?

Agreed, those LeBrons...

Anyone in here live around pitcrew Skateshop I called for a 9.5 in ucs dunks it's available but not for phone order. Would someone be able to pick them up for me. I will gladly pay for shipping is someone could help me out.

Kicking myself for selling these in 2012; these were my 2nd pair worn like once

Last edited:
they did the SBs dirty imo

Better pic
How's that red on the sole? It looks like it's almost atomic red looking..

they did the SBs dirty imo
Yeah I mean from the pack the SB's are definitely the most plain looking ones IMO and the nicest ones to me are the KD's with the purple upper. That 3M on the heel is real nice to me but idk if I can get over that half red-half purp sole anymore lol..they're still nice nonetheless but I may find myself passing when they release.

all whites! finally. I've been waiting for something this for a long time.
Waiting to see if I can get the tiffs first though

Back
Top Bottom