2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Last edited:
I un-deadstocked mine instantly; it was a bit sad though because they came the day of the Batman movie theater shooting

Love these premiers but is anyone else's pair creasing oddly like this in the front?

Yep, same exact spot on mine, I've worn mine about 8-10 times. Kinda sucks, but I'll live. Not sure what you can do to stop it because it's near the sole of the shoe.

^Damn hope mines don't end up like that.... Is anybody else having the same problem?

I guess its how they are, mine did the same after 3 wears.

Last edited:

Thanks for the heads up but i don't think they even have a size 15
I actually found it and was putting up the info before I saw you asked for a 15. It might be a difficult one to find. I'm sure more and more online shops will be getting these, just keep checking them and the thread though is all I could tell you.

I don't think a 15 was made in these
they were i called premier and they got 2 pairs in and was on hold for over 30 minutes with nike corp with their special order team and they did make 15's just not many hard thing is finding out what skate shops got em as i really don't know many that ever get a 15 and being in the army puts a hold on a lot of releases for me but i'm really hoping someone could just give me a hand in tracking down a 15

Damn, these white ices seem to be moving pretty quick, might not last long enough to go on disco.... :nerd:

On another note I saw sneakernews trying to say these white lows  "might be" or are "almost" Columbia's
mean.gif

Last edited:
 Also, just a thought, but I feel like if there was some PM system for release info, that would really screw over folks like myself who havent been around niketalk very long, but are trying to contribute as best they can and drive some good discussion. I know that some of the older dudes in here probably get irked when theres a major influx (I wasn't around for the concords), but it seems like its just a couple pairs here and there. And with John dropping info like he does, there's MORE than enough pairs to go around for sure. Just takes some patience.
It's a catch 22.  I find that when you're in a thread like this dealing with mostly brick & mortar skate shops which are mainly US based, feed the community and share away.  The regulars do this for the love of the culture, and most people realize that flipping SBs present day is a waste of time.  The only time I start to become weary about sharing info is when we're dealing with small, international shops.  Some of these shops aren't used to the volume of orders, traffic, and email communication that we as American buyers send their way.  Once a hyped Jordan release rolls around, you have a lot of people who show how little experience they have with international purchases/transactions.  They hound these companies and moan every minute about the lack of updates.  We've lost many shops that once shipped to the US as a result.  The power of the internet, there's no perfect way to go about it.  This is the last thread that I expect to see people communicating in code.  I want every regular and even NTers in general copping to rock to come away with pairs.  At the same time, do research, take note of which shops normally drop SBs online, make SBs available for phone order, etc.  Information is out there.  There's no harm in using the power of the internet as well as picking up the phone in order to accumulate as much information as you can.

Whtasup fellas it's been a while. Been trying to keep up with this thead even though I haven't posted but it's damn near impossible. Congrats to everyone on their latest pick ups and hopefully I can start posting regularly this time around lol.
Welcome back homie. 
nthat.gif

fresh premiers. glad i got the branded version but i wish i could have been there in person to snag one of those cool clear boxes!
anyway, just got these sb's in finally

Nike Dunk Low SB Supreme by Tony Diamonds, on Flickr
Your pics always me me feel some type of way...that release still irks me.
I un-deadstocked mine instantly; it was a bit sad though because they came the day of the Batman movie theater shooting
Yikes.  Hard to believe these dropped that long ago.  Still remember that thread like it was yesterday.

Whtasup fellas it's been a while. Been trying to keep up with this thead even though I haven't posted but it's damn near impossible. Congrats to everyone on their latest pick ups and hopefully I can start posting regularly this time around lol.
For real tho. It is tiring just skimming through this thread.

I wish I went for these tbh. One of the few shoes that grew on me /:

The highs will the the QS. The 'undisclosed' Low will be the HS 
So you are saying there's a chance?

I'm definitely thinking of scooping the uprise dunks from Vertical Urge.. I was in there a few days ago and must've overlooked them.

On another note I saw sneakernews trying to say these white lows  "might be" or are "almost" Columbia's
mean.gif
Sneakernews with the classic reach. Really? Those boys that thirsty for hits they'll reach into the depth of outer space to drum up hype. Shame on them. I'll most def cop them though on discount. 

I love the BHM Low, but I am (and sadly I think I will always be) frustrated with the fact that Nike SB didn't go deeper into black history to pull something out better than the standard *** Kente cloth pattern. I know that is part of black history, but there's SO MUCH MORE history to pull from. I won't go on about this, I digress.

Last edited:

It's a catch 22.  I find that when you're in a thread like this dealing with mostly brick & mortar skate shops which are mainly US based, feed the community and share away.  The regulars do this for the love of the culture, and most people realize that flipping SBs present day is a waste of time.  The only time I start to become weary about sharing info is when we're dealing with small, international shops.  Some of these shops aren't used to the volume of orders, traffic, and email communication that we as American buyers send their way.  Once a hyped Jordan release rolls around, you have a lot of people who show how little experience they have with international purchases/transactions.  They hound these companies and moan every minute about the lack of updates.  We've lost many shops that once shipped to the US as a result.  The power of the internet, there's no perfect way to go about it.  This is the last thread that I expect to see people communicating in code.  I want every regular and even NTers in general copping to rock to come away with pairs.  At the same time, do research, take note of which shops normally drop SBs online, make SBs available for phone order, etc.  Information is out there.  There's no harm in using the power of the internet as well as picking up the phone in order to accumulate as much information as you can.
Repped for all this TRUTH!
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom