2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

confirmed for fall, its going to be a collab shoe with someone, i forgot who exactly.
penny something i think? some pairs will have heel branding, i think it had a cork or some kind of specialty insole

Yep, same exact spot on mine, I've worn mine about 8-10 times. Kinda sucks, but I'll live. Not sure what you can do to stop it because it's near the sole of the shoe.
Yeh I've worn mine 4/6 last days. Not a big deal just kind of annoying. Guess it's just because of the material they're made of

Tiffs are going to be like UCS. They will be hard to obtain if you rely on NDC the morning of. But if you do your homework you will be fine

How my week has been going..

Now for those tiffs.. I don't like the people that have been planning camp-outs already.. I don't even have a local spot in ct to try so I'm stuck with phone/online ordering.

The yoth ain't bad but I have a couple all red kicks already that I don't wear that often..

The bhm, I feel if they did the solid purple midsole and possibly some of that 3m on the front of the shoe, it would be dope. But again not something I need/want..

I'm deff gonna cop a pair of those white/ice

Now that it took me all day to catch up to the thread. This place is really moving lately.

Drooling over those Supremes cause I'll never own a pair....don't care for the branding but my god it's a sexy shoe

Back
Top Bottom