2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

these pics + the way these are selling so fast = me paying retail

http://store.verticalurge.com/nike-sb-dunk-low-white-white-lt-base-grey/ $85 w/ free shipping sz's 8.5, 9.5, 10

http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-white-light-base-grey $85 sz 8.5

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=21938 $85 sz 8

Last edited:
man those supreme sbs got me thirstin' all over again.
pimp.gif
, and smh about sneakernews always posting un-confirmed / rumored RDs, just generating more hype.
sick.gif

Last edited:
Question? Did Nike implement set release dates for SBs are they still going to? I prefer if they didnt. Gives people a fair chance at copping a shoe imo

Last edited:
Question? Did Nike implement set release dates for SBs are they still going to? I prefer if they didnt. Gives people a fair chance at copping a shoe imo
Since these are QS , nike wont have them on their calendars till maybe 1 week before RD? dont quote me on that one tho.

So there are set dates? ****....

people who copped the premiers. Did you have trouble getting your pairs after the date or did they continue scattered shipments.

Last edited:
Those white lows are growing on me. 
tongue.gif
 I think I'm going to have to do all I can to get a pair of the Tiffs, since I sold my lows for dirt cheap years ago. 
eyes.gif

Damn man same day as the Kobe 9. Gonna have to tell my girl to cop one of them for me since I'll be preoccupied with the other

My girl is not much of a sneaker person and isn't exactly the biggest fan of my hobby... but for some reason she loves these. Not a huge SB fan myself but wouldn't mind copping a couple of pairs for us. Looking forward to more information..

I cant wait to see which shop charges the most over box. Sadly I can see some of them charging over two for the tiffs. We shall see.

I just seen a kid on south street waiting in line for dwades with
These not sure if they were customs or the pair releasing but I need these bad

Like i said the other day, i haven't bought dunks in a while, but i really liked the premier's that released last week, and bought a pair... i really want to grab these tiffany highs, but we have zero skate shops here, so i have to do some research and figure how i'm gonna be able to get a pair of these 

Ok so page 908-909 confirmation date to tiffs, almost a MONTH away lets see how many pages are added until the actual release lmao, everyone's gonna be commenting man I never had any dunks before but I gotta have these highs, I used to collect dunks but these tiffs highs are a must blah blah lol.

Lets take a guess on how many pages of people asking questions about tiffs will be added until the release, I'm gonna give it a good 20-30 pages

great guess, considering you have 16 posts. does that mean you came here for the hype too?

Seeing all those supremes having me feel some type of way :lol: but nice pics everyone. Idc about the hype on the tiffs I just want a pair but the resell price is TOO crazy for me. It would be great to get a pair but if I miss out I won't be too sad

I hope this thread doesn't get derailed either with the hype because I really see many members helping each other and I hope that we can all stay positive as the tiff release gets closer

Honestly we are better off making a Tiffany SBs thread for that release. Remember when the Concords came out? :x :smh:

And this release date ******** was just a mistake waiting to happen.

Last edited:
The concords were GR. If you wanted them you got them. But the thread was hectic and in order to avoid a repeat we should have a separate thread for the Tiffs.

Ok so page 908-909 confirmation date to tiffs, almost a MONTH away lets see how many pages are added until the actual release lmao, everyone's gonna be commenting man I never had any dunks before but I gotta have these highs, I used to collect dunks but these tiffs highs are a must blah blah lol.

Lets take a guess on how many pages of people asking questions about tiffs will be added until the release, I'm gonna give it a good 20-30 pages

How do Dunks fit?

Where can you buy SB's from?

How much are these going to resell for?

How do these fit in comparison to _______.

I'm a 11 in Roshe/Jordan I/Lebron, what would I be in a SB?

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom