2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Or you can look at it like this; Nike will be making waay more units of all their styles — so much more that it’ll drive down the resale value and discourage people to not stockpile and flip. To then implement the restocking fee for people who try to return their sneakers that won’t make any profit on; all while prices are going up.

So perhaps the more limited drops will just be more expensive, yet available (I.E. TravisXFragment 1s for $250+). Look at what happened to the $520 CDG foams. Even though it didn’t sell out with all the hype, it may have just been Nike’s way to test the market and they succeeded.

Sounds like a very well calculated move. :smokin
CDGs were that expensive because the regular price for CDGs is usually the same price as a retail foam, so they really just got the CDG markup on top of an actual foam price.

8D94B22C-D619-4E07-A63C-559DB674C9BC.jpeg

Love em.
I love how every Swoosh is different.

Does anyone with Argons have the blue/white lakers shorts? Just wanted to see if the blue is the same shade before I decided to go on the resale market for these.

Unfortunately, Argons got sold out on SNKRS-JP and only the GSs & toddlers are still sitting there. Don’t know about the store front tho. BTW, US11 or smaller sizes actually are goin’ bellow retail on the secondary market here… In any case, I bet you’re gonna love shopping here because of the weaker Yen…
Seems like some sizes of Argons came back on SNKRS-JP which means it might be possible to find it at Nike Store here in JP depending on the size.
CE2BE40E-D0C9-4304-BB48-87EAA3CAC7A5.jpeg

Can someone explain the backstory, I don't feel like searching if it's already been provided.

Pair is dope.
I got some more details today. Nike has been looking to put out a shoe for Pulaski plaza for a while. DMV local Bobby Sphero designed the shoe years ago. I think it was supposed to come out for Bureau, but they went out of business. So they tweaked it for Crushed.

But Pulaski is the core design homage - hence the granite ledge box.

I got some more details today. Nike has been looking to put out a shoe for Pulaski plaza for a while. DMV local Bobby Sphero designed the shoe years ago. I think it was supposed to come out for Bureau, but they went out of business. So they tweaked it for Crushed.

But Pulaski is the core design homage - hence the granite ledge box.
To add to this the sole is to supposed to resemble the main ledge at Pulaski/Freedom Plaza. The main ledge is actually the same as the special box also. The tongue matches the pattern on the planters that are around the plaza. Underneath the tongue is the top of a skate deck (you can see the bolts). And then underneath the tongue flap on the left shoe it says “build” and on the right shoe “together”. Swoosh is inspired by golden hour. The three names on the insole are the kids of Brian (owner) and Bobby (designer) against the backdrop of the brick wall that’s behind the shop. I think that covers everything really it’s just a dedication to the plaza which is one of the greatest places in the world to skate and if you’re a local you should definitely check it out. Even if you don’t skate you can just sit and watch there’s people skating there every day.

Back
Top Bottom