2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

thanks guys. I took a peak at ebay and looks like they are going for like $250 DS these days. not the end of the world at all. was just curious since I definitely felt like I never saw the same shoe release twice :lol:
Those prices are actually pretty fair.  That's the beauty of most of the non-Pink/silver box stuff.  Other than a few random pairs here and there (Skunks, SOLs, Beuhllers, RESNs, etc.), you're probably not going to be forced to drop 300+ too often like you would with an older Jordan.

soooooo, if I shell out dis loot for some lobsters back then I can be part of the SB crew? :tongue:

For those who have the supremes, how's the quality on the leather? Looks like recent JB quality leather in some pics.

Since everyone is posting their Supremes.. lol 
rep for the beautiful grass in the background... someone slaved for that emerald glow.

Supremes are crisp too.
Lol that would be me. I'm out there twice a week during summer busting my a** on that mess. Thanks for the compliment though 
laugh.gif

Yeah I've heard the quality is really good on the premed, especially for a 2012 release.

I'm not the biggest supreme fan. I like a few pieces here and there but I'm way too cheap to drop the dough. But if there is one thing that can't really be argued, supreme products are high quality. And the dunks are no different.

And for the record. Stussy>>Supreme.

I would love a retro of the Stussy lows. That brown and pink man....

Yeah I've heard the quality is really good on the premed, especially for a 2012 release.

I'm not the biggest supreme fan. I like a few pieces here and there but I'm way too cheap to drop the dough. But if there is one thing that can't really be argued, supreme products are high quality. And the dunks are no different.

And for the record. Stussy>>Supreme.

I would love a retro of the Stussy lows. That brown and pink man....

it's def good but people will always complain about quality; it's the cool thing to do especially if you are salty and missed out on something :lol:

Copped the Stussy Neapolitans with ease from Nocturnal back in the day :nthat:

sup guys. have a quick question.

how often, if at all, does nike retro SBs? seems like its pretty rare but I honestly don't follow the line.

Ive only owned 1 pair and it was the blue lobsters. sold them when I was putting money together for a big purchase. miss them now.
the shanghai's and slam city's are the only ones I know and most likely the only ones. 

copped J-Rods from Nocturnal too; damn I used to have the hook up :lol:

I still have these P-Rod 1's

I had the black purple pair back in the day. Fiending for the white/blue pair.

I copped the navy/gums and the maroon ones in my sig from this guy in KOP for $100 both. DS too.

I'm a true 11.5 and they were an 11. I bought anyway to see if I could squeeze. Had to sell the navy's since they were too right. Trying to sell these maroons but I might just suck it up because 1) people are sleeping and no one will buy....at $60 smh 2) I'll most likely never come across a DS pair ever again.

P-rod 1s might be my favorite SB of all time. Perfect skate shoe

I had the black purple pair back in the day. Fiending for the white/blue pair.

I copped the navy/gums and the maroon ones in my sig from this guy in KOP for $100 both. DS too.

I'm a true 11.5 and they were an 11. I bought anyway to see if I could squeeze. Had to sell the navy's since they were too right. Trying to sell these maroons but I might just suck it up because 1) people are sleeping and no one will buy....at $60 smh 2) I'll most likely never come across a DS pair ever again.

P-rod 1s might be my favorite SB of all time. Perfect skate shoe

P Rod 1's will get a retro one day; it's crazy how much the P-Rod has evolved

They def fit snug; probably need to go a half size up from your true size; my buddy still has those brown leather premiums that dropped on release day. He's not even into sneakers he just randomly bought them and has beat the living crap out of them. I think in college I wore off on all my friends and they would cop stuff similar to me; those PSU days :pimp:

P Rod 1's will get a retro one day; it's crazy how much the P-Rod has evolved

They def fit snug; probably need to go a half size up from your true size; my buddy still has those brown leather premiums that dropped on release day. He's not even into sneakers he just randomly bought them and has beat the living crap out of them. I think in college I wore off on all my friends and they would cop stuff similar to me; those PSU days :pimp:

:pimp: :pimp:

It's come to the point where I'm known as the "sneaker guy". I mean I was always known for being really into them. But now all my friends hit me up for knowledge and where to cop and whatnot. And my roommates are slowly gaining knowledge on jays and SBs :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom