2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

People sleep on the first 2 p-rods man.the j-rods are fire. Repped
copped J-Rods from Nocturnal too; damn I used to have the hook up
laugh.gif

I still have these P-Rod 1's
WOWWWWWW I have not seen those in so damn long. Me and my boy had those back when they came out and skated them to SHREDS… You just brought back so many memories lmfao

I had the black purple pair back in the day. Fiending for the white/blue pair.

I copped the navy/gums and the maroon ones in my sig from this guy in KOP for $100 both. DS too.

I'm a true 11.5 and they were an 11. I bought anyway to see if I could squeeze. Had to sell the navy's since they were too right. Trying to sell these maroons but I might just suck it up because 1) people are sleeping and no one will buy....at $60 smh 2) I'll most likely never come across a DS pair ever again.

P-rod 1s might be my favorite SB of all time. Perfect skate shoe
PM'd on the Maroons

WOWWWWWW I have not seen those in so damn long. Me and my boy had those back when they came out and skated them to SHREDS… You just brought back so many memories lmfao

I am gonna go home and find them and start wearing them again; I think they are either in my basement or in my grandfather's closet with some other stuff, I leave crap all other the place between family's cribs :lol:

Last edited:
These Tiff Hi's are not as hyped or limited as the lows back in 2005...I remember cats camped out for weeks in advance and they announced the release date 6 months in advance. 

http://sneakernews.com/nike-dunk-sb/nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-–-tiffany-diamond-–-aqua-–-cool-grey/

Pretty sure they will have plenty available for everyone and the release is 3 weeks away. 

People are sharting their pants for no reason over this Tiffany release; even if you miss out on them the prices on eBay will decline to what Premier's are right now because a lot of people will buy just to try and sell for a quick buck. The market will flood and things will become stagnant; listen to a voice of reason here.

The OG Tiffany Dunks were part of the "Manager Series" with Stussy, Alien Workshop (FC's), Mission (Blazers) and Family (Team Edition) and they were pretty limited all around. Tiffany Dunks were also released at the height of the SB craze but that craze was still NOTHING like what you see go on with JB the past couple years. The market had re-sellers but it wasn't like it is today it was probably 70% of people copped because they wanted them and the other 30% were re-selling; it's now gonna be about 30% copping to keep and 70% to sell so that drives down the re-sale value market.

Everyone relax, go get some of that P if you missed on the side of your Premier Dunks, have a few beers, take deep breathes and don't stress and if your only motivation is to try and cop to sell; you better find some suckers fast because once the market floods you will make $20 off your efforts.

Last edited:
thanks guys. I took a peak at ebay and looks like they are going for like $250 DS these days. not the end of the world at all. was just curious since I definitely felt like I never saw the same shoe release twice :lol:

Yeah, II just sold my pair VNDS for $200. so if you're looking for a pair thats probably going to be around what you would pay.

also don't forget how limited the sources were to buy Tiffany Dunks in 2005; very few shops had SB accounts, I believe maybe like 25 spots in the USA and the internet wasn't what it was because most places weren't allowed to sell online, the only online shop I even remember having them was Active Ride Shop.

Nike SB has grown immensely since 2005; there are probably more shops online now that sell SB's then places that actually had in store only accounts in 2005.

People are sharting their pants for no reason over this Tiffany release; even if you miss out on them the prices on eBay will decline to what Premier's are right now because a lot of people will buy just to try and sell for a quick buck. The market will flood and things will become stagnant; listen to a voice of reason here.

The OG Tiffany Dunks were part of the "Manager Series" with Stussy, Alien Workshop (FC's), Mission (Blazers) and Family (Team Edition) and they were pretty limited all around. Tiffany Dunks were also released at the height of the SB craze but that craze was still NOTHING like what you see go on with JB the past couple years. The market had re-sellers but it wasn't like it is today it was probably 70% of people copped because they wanted them and the other 30% were re-selling; it's now gonna be about 30% copping to keep and 70% to sell so that drives down the re-sale value market.

Everyone relax, go get some of that P if you missed on the side of your Premier Dunks, have a few beers, take deep breathes and don't stress and if your only motivation is to try and cop to sell; you better find some suckers fast because once the market floods you will make $20 off your efforts.
I dont see anyone working up a storm on these releases..neither am I so DONT get the wrong idea that I'm in it for the resell..matter fact I still have the my Tiff lows and I prefer those over the Hi

Im just stating some facts and experience based on the 2005 release..

@stillin729 you're giving ppl false hope...

There is no way in hell that the tiff will end up like premiers. Ppl have been waiting for a high top pair of tiffs for years. These will be an instant sell out, will crash sites and will sell consistently for around $200+. The only way it's going to be less is the fake resellers who will sell to make a quick $30/$40 cuz they have to pay for their credit card.

Don't underestimate this release. You're going to need some friends to get these. Don't be afraid to go down to your local and talk business, you're going to need all the help you can get.

There is no way in hell that the tiff will end up like premiers. Ppl have been waiting for a high top pair of tiffs for years. These will be an instant sell out, will crash sites and will sell consistently for around $200+. The only way it's going to be less is the fake resellers who will sell to make a quick $30/$40 cuz they have to pay for their credit card.

Don't underestimate this release. You're going to need some friends to get these. Don't be afraid to go down to your local and talk business, you're going to need all the help you can get.

Gotta admit I think a couple of these dudes aren't being realistic.

Dudes are making it seem like the concords are anywhere near the status of the Tiff. I was here before and after the concord release trust me when I say this will be at least 3x as bad. Its unfortunate but its the truth.

Being realistic (and it hurts to say this) these will do Jordan 11esque numbers in terms of resell. I'm afraid to say they will do Jordan 1 Bred/Royals numbers but they just might.

For a lot of people TIFFs are "that SB"/ Dunk. They were never my personal grail and to this day still aren't but we all know how sneaker culture in general is these days so I don't want to set anyone up with a false sense of hope.

The one thing I can say is that because of all this Tiff hype I feel like the YOTH may be easier to cop than I thought. I see a lot of dudes are focusing their attention on the Tiffs which means more YOTH for me.

Thanks bro, got em on the low off the bay. I think like 80-85 after shipping

I second that.
Try to stop doing multiple posts back to back. Edit or Multi

I'm out right now but if we're on the topic of old P.Rod's I gotta couple pics to take/post when I get home later

--

Also, lmao at the idea that this thread will jump ~30 pages by the Tiff release, there's already been 3 pages since I had my coffee this morning. If they're really not dropping until mid february we'll be around the 1100s by then

1100s for sure....

This page does on average 4-5 pages a day already. Once the hype build (especially the day of and night before we looking at around 200 pages.

Gotta admit I think a couple of these dudes aren't being realistic.

Dudes are making it seem like the concords are anywhere near the status of the Tiff. I was here before and after the concord release trust me when I say this will be at least 3x as bad. Its unfortunate but its the truth.

Being realistic (and it hurts to say this) these will do Jordan 11esque numbers in terms of resell. I'm afraid to say they will do Jordan 1 Bred/Royals numbers but they just might.

For a lot of people TIFFs are "that SB"/ Dunk. They were never my personal grail and to this day still aren't but we all know how sneaker culture in general is these days so I don't want to set anyone up with a false sense of hope.

The one thing I can say is that because of all this Tiff hype I feel like the YOTH may be easier to cop than I thought. I see a lot of dudes are focusing their attention on the Tiffs which means more YOTH for me.
Good point, I was worried on the YOTH initially but the Tiff announcement will for sure dilute everyone's "need" for the YOTHs now.

Regardless, I think everyone will be set if they have a reputable local shop/show up a few hours before doors open (despite the hype)

- FreeOn: thanks for the tip, just noticed the edit tool.

Last edited:

I am not giving anyone false hope; I've been around long enough to know how this works and if they sell for $200 then that's like $50 more than Premier's...big deal

if they are the shoe everyone has been waiting for; for years then $200 isn't a thing

Tiff's will be purchased by the messes to resell and that is what drives down the value

The Demand for the TIFFS will be the biggest since the last pink box Dunk SB...it will attract all consumers not just the sneakerheads, skateboarders, collectors etc...

Yeah it's going to get real, however we have yet to see the low, and we know that's "limited".

So will diamond have their in store exclusive like we've been seeing? I'm not familiar with them at all, so excuse the ignorance. Don't let there be a "branded" high and low....chaos

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom