2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

j rod 2s were dope....but j rod 1....that's whatsup...

ajpr1.jpg

Is that what you base your judgement on? LMAO....try to knock on someone for selling some shoes...you a joke

Im also consider a reseller if a shoe didnt fit and I want to do a size swap 
appropriate avy

Productions on these will be MANY..but so are the demands...
...but I agree with you on this^....that's my opinion on the situation too

This Tiff hi has everybody bugging lol...the back and forths I've read since my lunch are making things hostile in here lol good luck to everyone tryna get the YOTH, BHM, and the Tiff Hi's! I won't be joining in on the fun..

Last edited:
Tinker designed them, so they're J Rods as far as I'm concerned.
Then he did the HatRods, which had jordan elements in them but heavily slept on.
Hiroshi did the FujiRods around the same time as the hatrods i think.
And I loved those easters/simpsons/whatever people called them.

P-Rod 2s were one of my favorite skate shoes of all time.

Nevermind you're talking about the black/blue ones

Last edited:

WOWWWWWW I have not seen those in so damn long. Me and my boy had those back when they came out and skated them to SHREDS… You just brought back so many memories lmfao
I am gonna go home and find them and start wearing them again; I think they are either in my basement or in my grandfather's closet with some other stuff, I leave crap all other the place between family's cribs
laugh.gif
Totally post some pics of those when you get ahold of them. I'd love to see those again!

If I could make any comparison to the tiff highs in terms of availability, I would say compare them to the 112 dunks that released in november.

Last edited:
I saw the diamond low today and it's insane. Gonna be near impossible to cop though. If I could make any comparison to the tiff highs in terms of availability, I would say compare them to the 112 dunks that released in november.

What do you mean you saw it? :lol:

Describe it or you're lying

if you say any accurate details more than "all black" you'll have a whole lot of bragging rights when the time comes

areyouin 

can u help me out? 

hell i'll even drive to philly and treat you for a cheeseseak of your choice and a few rounds of picklebacks

if you say any accurate details more than "all black" you'll have a whole lot of bragging rights when the time comes
no bragging rights needed either. thought that this was a place to discuss rather than *** kiss, but i think i'll just delete that post in general. rather not have it be the center of so much controversy. 

Its already been mentioned that the lows were going to be the same shoe with the croc print except all black instead of mint/black. 

Back
Top Bottom