2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Some are saying there not orange labels, could be why were seeing that, I could be wrong though
Yeah it’s interesting. They have Orange Label branding on the tongue and insole. And the box says “ISO”. Same as the Sweet Beats. And both now ended up on Nike sites.

But - also come in purple boxes, instead of the plain OL boxes from before…

I mistakenly thought they weren’t OL due to purple box and posted in here questioning that but was corrected quickly, the grey lows are definitely orange label.

volksnuts volksnuts I think the first OL do drop outside of skateshops were the Kentucky highs but I might be wrong.

Been slacking with on-foot’s. Also, wish Nike would put the damned SLAG hoodies on clearance already!
E660974D-69DA-4480-8C35-975998DDC7B2.jpeg

More Supreme Dunks coming out this year.

A couple of the speculative mock-ups.
Supreme-x-Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-2023.jpg
Supreme-x-Nike-SB-Dunk-High-2023.jpg

Late seeing this but I mess with a Rammellzee Dunk Low for sure…They probably won’t end up looking anything like the mock ups but these will be mandatory regardless…

were they that bad? i saw a pair i wanted to trade for but never tried them on
I made the mistake of wearing them for the first time to school in NYC and it was one of my long days. Let's just say my pinky toes were rubbed raw and they didn't even break in. Meanwhile these crappy leather GR pairs break in within a couple hours pretty quickly. I sold them right away for like 350 used.

Back
Top Bottom