2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All Black with opposite materials.
These are mostly Leather with Nubuck.
The Blacks should be mostly Nubuck with Leather.
Don’t play with my emotions. For real?!?
I remember this exact pair being labeled as the “wear sample,” but I was hoping and praying that the released pair looks like this. Only bad thing is I know such a pair is gonna be a pain in the az to obtain.

Last edited:
You take away the SB off the heel and they're pretty much a GR AJ4. I'm not impressed tbh.
I personally was expecting more to “SB-ify” them, but I like the Military blocking, and being a lifelong Sonics fan in Seattle, I’m a sucker for green. But because of that, I have a lot of green kicks as it is, so I’m not gonna break my neck chasing them. Hope I hit. But not the end of the world if I miss.

I personally was expecting more to “SB-ify” them, but I like the Military blocking, and being a lifelong Sonics fan in Seattle, I’m a sucker for green. But because of that, I have a lot of green kicks as it is, so I’m not gonna break my neck chasing them. Hope I hit. But not the end of the world if I miss.
I have white cement, oreos, taupes, toro, AMM, mars, and bred (although they're beat to the ground) 4s that I barely rotate thru. I don't think I need more tbh lol but we'll see if it grows on me. Not gonna be heart broken if I don't hit on them tho.

How about orange socks?
IMG_6450.jpg

My question about the sb 4s is 4s run snug and are pinky killers. I always get my 4s half size up. And SBs usually require a half size up for me due to extra padding… so am I gonna need a full size up? Need some reviews to drop!

Been browsing that insolesgeeks.com site, and found a pair of SB Dunk insoles from there that have heel Zoom unit.

Thanks for recs, will post opinion on them here after I receive them!

Been browsing that insolesgeeks.com site, and found a pair of SB Dunk insoles from there that have heel Zoom unit.

Thanks for recs, will post opinion on them here after I receive them!

Just a heads up, I've never tried that specific pair so I can't vouch for them. I will say that the few different types I've gotten from insolesgeeks have all been great, so hopefully these work out.

Back
Top Bottom