2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

More images of the the SB x Jordan 4. Again, they’re cool, and I might try for em, but not tripping over them. More so interested in what the other colorway is gonna be.
67DC9186-7C61-464F-A2AE-761A3CD0905D.jpeg
All Black with opposite materials.
These are mostly Leather with Nubuck.
The Blacks should be mostly Nubuck with Leather.

It's probably just co-branding like the first run of 1s where there was no tech change, only SB branding and SB laces on lance mountain; stecyk's didn't even have SB laces IIRC. Or like how j-rods just had a jumpman, not built in dunking ability. NYC to Paris and LA to Chi 1s had SB insoles, but only flat laces. Did the SB x 1 low (koston) have SB insoles or were they also a regular jordan 1?

It's probably just co-branding like the first run of 1s where there was no tech change, only SB branding and SB laces on lance mountain; stecyk's didn't even have SB laces IIRC. Or like how j-rods just had a jumpman, not built in dunking ability. NYC to Paris and LA to Chi 1s had SB insoles, but only flat laces. Did the SB x 1 low (koston) have SB insoles or were they also a regular jordan 1?
The 1 lows have a zoom unit in the heel of the insole, but no foam or anything in the forefoot...slightly better, but nothing crazy.

What makes them SBs? LMs at least made sense since they used 1st to skate in. I thought they were going to change the sole, but it looks like the regular 4 sole.
I think the 4 on its own could be a decent ‘chunky’ skate shoe, for those that like them. Nice and stable, with existing reinforcement in the right places. So sort of a natural fit.

Zoom insole would be cool too. We know those airbags don’t help!

I think the 4 on its own could be a decent ‘chunky’ skate shoe, for those that like them. Nice and stable, with existing reinforcement in the right places. So sort of a natural fit.

Zoom insole would be cool too. We know those airbags don’t help!
Agree. The clunky shape reminds me of all those DVS and Osiris pairs I used to skate in. Good to shred in, feet felt protected with all that extra going on.
I don’t skate anymore but those 4s are intriguing

Back
Top Bottom