2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

0CA30317-F3F4-4E91-B44F-DF48D11629A0.jpeg

Sunday brunch wit the fam…
Had a bamma ask me where I got these 4’s from while I was eating 😕 I hate that **** 🤷🏾‍♂️

sneakaprince sneakaprince
For sure, applaud them for doing something different. Just didn’t stick the landing, for me. There have been some bangers over the years, but also a lot of tacky shoes too. I wouldn’t put these on the tacky end of the spectrum.

appleheaddmv appleheaddmv was it the fact that you were trying to eat, that you didn’t want to entertain someone that likes shoes, or? Honest question.

I like to show love to anyone that I see with dope shoes. I certainly don’t mind when someone hits me with a compliment on what I’m rockin.

sneakaprince sneakaprince
For sure, applaud them for doing something different. Just didn’t stick the landing, for me. There have been some bangers over the years, but also a lot of tacky shoes too. I wouldn’t put these on the tacky end of the spectrum.

appleheaddmv appleheaddmv was it the fact that you were trying to eat, that you didn’t want to entertain someone that likes shoes, or? Honest question.

I like to show love to anyone that I see with dope shoes. I certainly don’t mind when someone hits me with a compliment on what I’m rockin.
Ion like that **** period 🤷🏾‍♂️
just something I would neva do or ask so I get annoyed when bammas ask me 🤷🏾‍♂️

Ion like that **** period 🤷🏾‍♂️
just something I would neva do or ask so I get annoyed when bammas ask me 🤷🏾‍♂️
I'm actually with u. I don't mind talking shoes but it does make me uncomfortable when people ask where I got something or how much I paid?

I'm a fairly introverted person tho. Whenever money is brought up it makes me a lil uncomfortable.

I'm actually with u. I don't mind talking shoes but it does make me uncomfortable when people ask where I got something or how much I paid?

I'm a fairly introverted person tho. Whenever money is brought up it makes me a lil uncomfortable.
This… don’t mind someone admiring or recognizing when they see some heat but don’t be askin how much or where? Like if you in this game you should prolly know 🤷🏾‍♂️

Maybe that’s just me…

It's gotta be some older or personal favorite of mine for me to say something. Seen a guy in purple avengers out in my neighborhood a few months ago, that warranted a compliment. In NYC it's just regular to see some heat on feet. I'm not easily impressed :nerd:

Best story I got is a few years back I saw this guy sitting outside warby parker in soho wearing rainbow footscapes. Chatted him up on that for a few since they're one of my all time top sneakers. Turned out he worked there and was on his break. Wound up getting me his 50% employee discount for the glasses I copped, and I swung him $20 for the favor.

Don’t even remember whether they were SB (and since I tend to believe they weren’t, mods can delete this if it isn’t appropriate to post something that’s not dunk or SB here), but this is what I saw at the secondhand store near my house yesterday…
E824DD9C-FED8-4F7E-BA79-95F300D24F2A.jpeg

Literally had to dust these off
5405A460-1AD6-4052-8004-B392E126E82D.jpeg

I’m on team “don’t understand why anyone gets excited about NBY dunks”
Unless they have an SB option
That would be sick
Never been a fan of regular dunks
Dope pair. Blue Levi’s have always been dope.

I’m with you on the NBY stuff. Does absolute nothing for me.

If I get a compliment on what pair I’m wearing I’ll acknowledge albeit a quick thanks or fist bump if nearby.

But I’ll def leave the dude alone if he’s dining with fam or occupied w/ whatever.

Some others try to strike up a convo while im trying to get somewhere. Now that **** is irritating as ****.

Dude at my local Costco will compliment if im wearing something not seen often (certain Js, runners, or trainers), he’s normally also wearing something decent, but I feel uncomfortable saying anything to someone else. The dude normally won’t say anything to me if I’m walking with my wife tho.

Back
Top Bottom