2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_8988.jpeg

Reading a few pages back about people being asked extensive questions about where they got their shoes, how much they paid or being approached in a restaurant while eating when they were wearing something was too random and made no sense coming from the people asking the questions.

I've been lucky I haven't been asked questions like that because people normally just compliment shoes I've worn in public.

I agree with anyone who feels it's ominous with possibly getting robbed if they get asked by a stranger about the price they paid or what size they wear.

There have been a few unique occasions when a stranger complimented shoes I'm wearing that led to a friendly conversation between us about shoes in general while I was on public transportation.

Or a few months ago when a high school kid assumed I was wearing some Kobe shoes when I was wearing the LeBron VIII Lakers while I was waiting for a train at a Metro station. I politely clarified to him what I was wearing.

But anything other than a compliment or an inquiry about what you're wearing would be a red flag to me.

I actually initiated a conversation with someone at a Metro station before we boarded a train the day after the Jordan XI Cherry came out because we both had a pair in our possession. I felt it was harmless between us in that instance because we both had a pair. It's not like we were in jeopardy of getting robbed between either of us.

Run the jewel lows have grown on me a bit. Would consider copping if the swoosh was any variety of color besides the hot pink

Back
Top Bottom