2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

giphy.gif

How's sizing? I'm going to try for them when they go up on SNKRs. I wear a 10 in SBs, but it's been a long time since I have had a non-SB dunk.

Im the opposite, I havent had a fighting chance at a SB dunk in a while (I think dusty peaches were the last pair I copped without issue)

I think you would be good with your AJ1 size in non SBs.

This… don’t mind someone admiring or recognizing when they see some heat but don’t be askin how much or where? Like if you in this game you should prolly know 🤷🏾‍♂️

Maybe that’s just me…

Only time I really get asked about my sneakers is with my students and random kids at school.

They all know I’m the teacher with the kicks, so it’s not unusual for them to stop by my classroom to see what I’m wearing.

But out in public from another random grown man outside of just a “nice shoes” is weird. And don’t ask me how much I paid or where I got them. Sound like you about to try to rob me.

Nice pickup but 15.06 shipping is wild to me, they charging shipping as a % of total?
Don’t know how Oneness does shipping prices. I know the first two options, there is a dollar difference.

Beyond that, not sure if it is percentage based.

Back
Top Bottom