2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The _____ and Destroy saying AND font has been used all over the place by a variety of companies, with (thirtytwo boots for example) or without (grizzly grip and many, many others). Definitely don't need an official collab to use it.

also, I assume the "Strike" is reference to the soccer association of the Lunar Gato shoe. Not sure why its on the sole of the R&R janoski and koston tho

Not a big lace swap guy, but I do like the gold laces in the YOTH. I can understand why people may not like it tho. Looks good to me and breaks up the red.

I found à pair of slates for $100 there not in had shape is that à good price ?

And i like the gold laces i would love to see the coin with that .

Sorry guys if it seems like a dumb question but its a $300 for a preorder on the Tiffany's good? No I'm not new here :lol:

Maybe to the thread.

Sorry guys if it seems like a dumb question but its a $300 for a preorder on the Tiffany's good? No I'm not new here
laugh.gif

Maybe to the thread.
still not sure if your being serious 

Last edited:
I kinda wish they came with gold rope laces, but the lace swap doesn't look bad, loud, but not bad. If I get a pair I'm throwing in the rope laces for sure.

Also, I've been wearing my Premiers since I got them, and I like the 3M laces it's a different look

@919grinder - I'm just gonna cut my losses and use these at beaters or something...I got them around retail and figured it was a steal but I guess I'm the fool.

Since you purchased through eBay and you're unsatisfied with the purchase then I would return the shoes to the seller since the item was not as described... Assuming that is the case... I personally wouldn't pay retail for someone else's 'beaters'.... That's just me though...

Sorry guys if it seems like a dumb question but its a $300 for a preorder on the Tiffany's good? No I'm not new here :lol:

Maybe to the thread.

Definitely do it..can't beat that!

Since you purchased through eBay and you're unsatisfied with the purchase then I would return the shoes to the seller since the item was not as described... Assuming that is the case... I personally wouldn't pay retail for someone else's 'beaters'.... That's just me though...
Well they're not incredibly beat, it's just the elephant print isn't in as nice of condition as I expected but yeah we'll see what happens

think the red & gold rope laces are a must on the YOTH.

Also, MIA will be getting them in, but aren't accepting phone orders. 1/25, 11 AM, FCFS in-store-only at both of their locations.

Someone wanted to see UCS Gold laces in the YOTH. Sorry I couldn't quote your post but here are my UCS Gold laces in my YOTH pics. What do you think?
Im that dude lol. Thank you for posting!! Im trying so hard to resist buying, but i might give in lol. These look super clean!

stop being lazy and post pics vuezie >D
Ju got it mang! Here's the front:

Vs. The back:

Again, not entirely TOO terrible..just not in "excellent condition" like I had hoped for..soles are clean and no heel drag/majority of stars intact but the elephant print on the toebox just looks more worn than the rest of the shoe like they got wet or something.

Back
Top Bottom