2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$300 for the Tiffs is crazy. If you think that $300 is worth it to you and you can afford it - go for it.

To me - that's crazy. I would not.

919grinder - Those Premier's with the white laces look banging. Repped. Don't have the all white jawns myself but I'm gonna grab some white laces outta something else.

I'm skipping YOTH. I know, I know. But for what it's worth imho, those gold laces look great.

I'm honestly like a deer in headlights when it comes to SB's. I don't know where to start looking because, quite honestly, I've never been on a skateboard or a skate shop in my life. There have been a few SB's that have gotten my attention in the past but since I didn't know where to look for them, I never bought em and now the prices for those pairs are just too rich for my blood. Tiffany's a colorway that I've fallen in love with since I first was exposed to them around 2011 but I'm not gonna pay 700 bills for a pair. My "collection" consists of basketball kicks and trainers, no hype shoes, just kicks that I couldn't have when I was a broke ***** kid. I would like to add these as my first SB in my collection and I do appreciate all the help that is posted for us "lurkers". I hardly ever post because frankly, I have no connects and just have the recycled information that most already have but If I can help someone out with the little info I do have, I will pass it along. As of right now, I know NDC and Diamond will have these. That's all I know and I doubt I will be able to cop from either of those places. I'm in the LA area and if anyone wants to get together to help each other get their pairs, I am more than willing and able to do so. I'm sure most of the SB "purists" are rather annoyed and disgruntled with the "noobs", "hypebeasts" and resellers lurking around and is a great reason not to give out all the info, but best believe there are plenty around like me who appreciate and thank this community for the info given to those who buy shoes to wear and enjoy. Again, if anyone wants to pass along info regarding this release and went to get together and help one another in the Los Angeles area, count me in. Thank you all and apologize for the long *** DJ Proto esk Paragraph :D

P.S. I'm sure I'm gonna get someone to reply with this, so let me just beat ya'll to it :wink:

http://s58.photobucket.com/user/DannySkywalker/media/didntread_zps77b2c6a4.gif.html

Again, not entirely TOO terrible..just not in "excellent condition" like I had hoped for..soles are clean and no heel drag/majority of stars intact but the elephant print on the toebox just looks more worn than the rest of the shoe like they got wet or something.
no, not too terrible, but that really depends on what you spent.  keep in mind that the elephant print material they used on the nontourages is different from what they used on the supremes & on Jordan 3's...almost feels like they embossed it on suede. heres a close up pic of a beat pair for comparison...

vs. DS pair (click on pic for detail)

if you plan on wearing them & you paid retail ($98) the deal isnt too bad...if you paid 175+ send them back IMO

Last edited:
I always think it's better to go with the primary color laces rather than switch to the secondary color
This.

Repped for good info. I need to find a DS pair of nontourages.  Whats an average or decent price do you think? Im thinking no more than $200?
Thanks bro, I'll def. PM you if I come across a good deal.  average/decent price would be 175 - 200 IMO. 

Last edited:
Jesus man; that's a lot of BS just to prove you aren't a hypebeast (which you probably are)

Why not just read through the thread; welcome though

Don't know many hypebeasts who's grails are Black/White/Ice Purple Nike Air Turmoil Mids and Black/Emerald green/Gold Diamond Turf II's but no offense taken and thanks for the welcome :D

Don't know many hypebeasts who's grails are Black/White/Ice Purple Nike Air Turmoil Mids and Black/Emerald green/Gold Diamond Turf II's but no offense taken and thanks for the welcome :D

Welcome and good luck with the search for Tiff's

Stick around because SB is the best line Nike produces...FACT :lol:

FYI for clarification

Nike is using the "Skate and Destroy" insole on a lot of SB's in 2014; all the Janoski and Koston Frees come with it

stateside already?

Nevermind

Last edited:
I'm weird I like wearing both laces sometimes, one color per foot. Especially if the shoe is a wild color.

Back
Top Bottom