2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I dunno why you'd have to ridicule for someone asking a simple question. Its not like I'm asking what the resale on these is gonna be, it's just a general question since I'm only on my 4th SB.

Shout out to @romeyrome
 for the link for the YOTH. Repped.

My pair is scheduled to be here tomorrow. :evil:

I have feeling I may have to double up...

YO UNheard of brand is doing a so called VIP on YOTH, they want you to buy Send Help 2, plus one Nike SB tee top get Yoth shoe. **** no!!

Phone orders for the VIP YOTH package will be taken at 5PM EST, check there twitter
that is pure comedy lol

Nobody is paying that price, we'll see how these next few releases go, I have a feeling they'll be available.

Now I'm starting to see why some people want SB to "come back"...SMH

Last edited by a moderator:
so NDC isn't having the Tiff highs in GS sizes.. chance any other retailers will?

Last edited:
unheard of is ridiculous for that VIP for the YOTH. gotta get the FOH with that non sense. these shops get their nike accounts and suddenly feel like they have some sort of power over people. regardless of my bickering, it's been happening for years (maybe not to this extent) with sbs and js alike. i wonder how many pairs will be left over for non-rsvp customers. 

NikeDC just tweeted

@NikeDC: Make the streets your playground. @nikesb has landed at Nike Georgetown. http://t.co/JFoAbOZUTu

m.twitter.com/NikeDC

I know it has been discussed at length on how Nike SB expanding could be a good or bad thing. I personally feel like SBs are hard to come by in the DMV area, but that could just be me... I know we have few spots but the area is really big on Foams, Js, and Nike Basketball.

I like the fact our area is getting SBs, I like it even more that the location isn't near a metro station, cats actually have to work to get to the location.

Here is to who doesn't have a local skate shop for the release of YOTH

skateparkoftampa.com @8a.m. online

Last edited:
Thanks, been looking for the Urbans in a 13 for a while with these sales. Remind me of the rebel pilot uniform from Star Wars.

Also worth noting even though its a few days later;
I stopped at the Nike Outlet in Kenosha, WI Sunday - scored the Teals on the clearance wall for $69 minus 30% for $48.99. I was happy with that, as in 5 years ive never seen anything SB related at this outlet. Also grabbed a pair of black and red Sweet Classic Leathers for $17.49.

They had the watermelon mids and those black highs with the orange laces on the clearance wall, $69-30% but couldn't find anything bigger than a 9.

Also worth noting..I was checking out, and saw a teal box out of the corner of my eye. WTF? I says, and go over to investigate. Extremely disappointed to find that it's for a youth Mogan. I didn't even know they made smaller SB boxes. Was a shocker, for sure.

We_sell_heat $250 pre-order is a hoax fyi, just wants followers

[ATTACHMENT=5573]image.jpg (67k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I like the fact our area is getting SBs, I like it even more that the location isn't near a metro station, cats actually have to work to get to the location.

I really like this move because finding a skate shop in the DMV that will carry qs are a dime a dozen. Really hope that NikeDC carrying will spearhead new shops popping up.

You guys think UNheardof? Brand received a decent amount of YOTH's and that's why they're trying this "VIP" package bull **** or you think they're just trying to unload these Send Help's and they're just taking a size or two away?

You guys think UNheardof? Brand received a decent amount of YOTH's and that's why they're trying this "VIP" package bull **** or you think they're just trying to unload these Send Help's and they're just taking a size or two away?

Unload the SH's; people can't give them away

Definitely unload, you can get SH2 for $50 bucks and I haven't gone to a website where they are sold out. Move those along with a clothing item, since most just want the shoe is a win, win for them. Moving the Chinese New Year is a piece of cake, they will move themselves

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom