2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

FSR of the Whites and you can use the 15% off coupon "take15"
http://www.transportskate.com/mens/nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-white-base-grey-white.html

They also offer the option of free US shipping but it snot combinable with the 15% off. I placed my order yesterday, i went with the free shipping because i save an extra 2 bucks lol. Good luck. 

Thank you! I couldn't figure out why it would apply the discount, and then when I entered all my info and chose free shipping, it would take the discount away. It was pretty irritating trying to figure it out, but thanks for clarifying!

whats good ladies n gents!

finally put the effort into making myself an account on NT.

been going in and out of the all threads on  here.

originally  from socal and moved to tenn where i gotta drive 30-40mins to the next big town of knoxville. 

it BLOWS.... haha

but anyways love the help and support on here from fellow sneakerheads.

NikeDC just tweeted

@NikeDC: Make the streets your playground. @nikesb has landed at Nike Georgetown. http://t.co/JFoAbOZUTu

m.twitter.com/NikeDC

I know it has been discussed at length on how Nike SB expanding could be a good or bad thing. I personally feel like SBs are hard to come by in the DMV area, but that could just be me... I know we have few spots but the area is really big on Foams, Js, and Nike Basketball.

That's a good thing for y'all. Nike's end game is to be the supplier ie have less mom n pops selling their stuff. It costs them more money to supply these small shops stock. Eventually only big box stores will carry Nike or at least more in demand Nikes. SBs in NikeTowns is the first step.

To be honest, it's real hard to trust any preorder unless they are well recognized. Not only have I heard of b-grades or variants being sold, a buddy of mine preordered 11s and ended up with a fake pair. I'm not saying that link isn't legit, but with all the hype everyone is trying to take advantage of others. I've been in the sb game for a while and I know it doesn't occur as much as jb, but I would be cautious to any preorder that isnt coming from a credible source.
My point exactly. Unless it's coming from a legit store I'd be skeptical to trust anyone. Same goes for trading shoes, I just can't put my complete trust in someone I'm not 100 about when in this day and age, people will do anything to make a quick buck, especially now that shoes are an everyday thing in society now.

Last edited:
Nikestore hasn't put up a date for the BHM Low? Anyone have concrete info?

Also, going to try for two pairs of Tiffany High's. Want to use the second to get older SBs that I can't afford to buy.

Nikestore hasn't put up a date for the BHM Low? Anyone have concrete info?

Also, going to try for two pairs of Tiffany High's. Want to use the second to get older SBs that I can't afford to buy.
Everything from the BHM collection is set to release February 1st. And no offense but I'd be surprised if anyone holding onto an "older SB that you can't afford" would trade for the tiff hi's since they'll most likely be pretty available.

Everything from the BHM collection is set to release February 1st. And no offense but I'd be surprised if anyone holding onto an "older SB that you can't afford" would trade for the tiff hi's since they'll most likely be pretty available.
Offense to what? I'll use the cash to supplement with what I already have. Not looking for ultra rare stuff. The Hawaii's are one of my favorite SBs I personally don't feel comfortable spending that much. Some of you older SB heads need to get off your high horses and relax a bit.

Not sure how people are getting creases on the front mudguard
They will. I'm on wear #5 and it's starting. Still look awesome though.

Last edited:

my only shot at tiffs is online im screwed
Can someone kindly tell me when the YOTH release. Thanks

Are the YOTH dunks going to be difficult to get? And they don;t come with envelope or coins? Sorry if this has been covered, I only got to read the last 3 pages.

SO are the Tiffs 100% gonna be TLO on NDC or is this just an assumption so far.
Shout out to @romeyrome  for the link for the YOTH. Repped.

My pair is scheduled to be here tomorrow. 
devil.gif

I have feeling I may have to double up...

I find it kinda funny that people would say SB "fell off", but then turn around and say SB is on the come up because of the Tiff High release... This is one of the least creative SB releases to date and then you add in the fact that the black croc print looks very 'cost efficient' on Nike's part (based on pics that we've seen)... I find it mind boggling since I believe "fell off"=lack of creativity... At the end of the day nostalgia plays a big part in the various shoe purchases that we in the sneaker community make, so I can understand everyone wanting this shoe... But at $250-300 pre-order? Hell No! For those new to SB or coming back to SB, Welcome! I think you guys would be best served removing yourself from the "Jordan copping/purchasing" mind set because I think that person is setting themselves up for buyers remorse by paying those prices... Especially if everyone in the thread gets them at box/near box price, as often is the case... I like the shoe, but only at retail/near-retail prices... This is just my opinion and I understand that everyone thinks differently... Good luck to everyone over the next two weeks!

I've been wearing my premiers since I got them and I can't imagine going a whole size down. They crease just like any other sneaker IMO

Back
Top Bottom