2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Without a doubt feeling these even more. I love splatter sole.

Camo+gum+BA = sold

agree 100%, but this pic got a few "splatter just killed this shoe for me" comments then got lost during the discussion about "hypebeasts"...if anything, im more interested about this camo dunk then i am about the tiffs...

I'm not crazy about the splatter; it's kind of morbid to me

Is it supposed to be blood splatter from hunting? That's my take

Same argument with the "P", I don't mind the splatter at all, just want to see the whole shoe. Hate those teaser pics

Premier TLO for the YOTH....there goes that option

@premierskate: We will have the Nike SB Dunk High "Year of the Horse" available on Saturday 1/25. 8:00am online (Twitter link only) Instore at 11:00am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Premier just tweeted they will have the YOTH's at 8AM TLO Saturday, and 11 Am in Store

Last edited:

definitely not a FSR, when you select most sizes it says "size unavailable"...still remember Bratrud dissing whoever critized these on instagram.

Last edited:
I find it kinda funny that people would say SB "fell off", but then turn around and say SB is on the come up because of the Tiff High release... This is one of the least creative SB releases to date and then you add in the fact that the black croc print looks very 'cost efficient' on Nike's part (based on pics that we've seen)... I find it mind boggling since I believe "fell off"=lack of creativity... At the end of the day nostalgia plays a big part in the various shoe purchases that we in the sneaker community make, so I can understand everyone wanting this shoe... But at $250-300 pre-order? Hell No! For those new to SB or coming back to SB, Welcome! I think you guys would be best served removing yourself from the "Jordan copping/purchasing" mind set because I think that person is setting themselves up for buyers remorse by paying those prices... Especially if everyone in the thread gets them at box/near box price, as often is the case... I like the shoe, but only at retail/near-retail prices... This is just my opinion and I understand that everyone thinks differently... Good luck to everyone over the next two weeks!

I agree $250-300 is way too much... I know this is a QS but lets not go crazy.

Guys the reason I asked if $300 was good and I live in the middle of nowhere. I dont have any skate shops and if I pass I might have to pay more in the end on resell. Y'all know more about these than me tho. Thanks

definitely not a FSR, when you select most sizes it says "size unavailable"...still remember Bratrud dissing whoever critized these on instagram.
hahahaha thats me cant believe you screen captured it... he got upset at the people who posted negative comments about it on one of the sneaker blogs IG accounts

Guys the reason I asked if $300 was good and I live in the middle of nowhere. I dont have any skate shops and if I pass I might have to pay more in the end on resell. Y'all know more about these than me tho. Thanks

From my experience, dudes in this thread are very helpful... John00 is constantly posting shops that take phone orders. And others post links. If you are comfortable with paying $300, then spend the $300 and be happy with purchase. Could the shoe resale for $250-300? Possibly, but why pay price that if you don't have to?

Last edited:
YO UNheard of brand is doing a so called VIP on YOTH, they want you to buy Send Help 2, plus one Nike SB tee top get Yoth shoe. **** no!!

Phone orders for the VIP YOTH package will be taken at 5PM EST, check there twitter

Funny thing about UnheardOf? My buddy got a DS SH2 off eBay for $45 shipped. It cams from their address lol now they are charging $115 for them in their VIP deal

Back
Top Bottom