2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They will be a QS but that doesnt necessarily dictate quantity. its true meaning is being unnannounced until about a month before release IIRC. the black rains were a QS and ccs got a near FSR restock

True, I hope I can get them for retail but I locked one down in case I don't. Worst thing that happens I sell them for $250 later and keep my retail pair. Some sizes are harder to get than others IMO.

Last edited:
i seriously think these will be the same numbers as the last few QSs which was a lot. you did your hw you got a pair. plus the low price tag of $108 is promising

They hype will be much higher for these than the past QS releases. More people will come out for these. Just sayin'

They hype will be much higher for these than the past QS releases. More people will come out for these. Just sayin'
And these people will rely on NDC because thats the only place they know.

Im not even touching NDC for these. gonna try the standard shops

Wow, Sole Control just raised their prices to $275 shipped + $20 for shipping.. Here we go.. Lmao

I'm in Staten Island NY and work in Jersey (Woodbridge). Anyone know of any decent skate shops in the area that I can check for releases (and no, not for the tiffs). 

J Rods are crazy priced; I've seen people pay $500+
Such a great shoe...probably the smartest cross branding Nike has done. Made the SB line jump off.
So beautiful.
They are guaranteed because there's enough to go around IMO
YUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!
They will be a QS but that doesnt necessarily dictate quantity. its true meaning is being unnannounced until about a month before release IIRC. the black rains were a QS and ccs got a near FSR restock
Need a discount code on CCS, the black rains are awesome but still not trying to pay full retail.
This x 100.

The price on the box tells you everything you need to know.

SoleControl is a joke. Thought they were a consignment shop.. What idiot at nike gave them a Quickstrike SB account?

Don't get suckered into $250; these shops have these low because they know the resale value once the market floods won't be that great

SoleControl is a joke. Thought they were a consignment shop.. What idiot at nike gave them a Quickstrike SB account?
yeah they are :lol: don't know how the hell they have a nike account. Makes u think whether or not fc has a nike account now. They don't sell shoes early(which is the one major no no by nike) and they are hyped around the world.

Pure Boardshop will release the YOTH's on Saturday at 10AM, in store only no phone orders I assume, check with them

heres an idea, put in work and find out for us...smh at these dudes wanting their info spoon fed

* havent had my coffee yet

I'm actually a female ..but I've already called nike several times rewarding and I'm currently waiting for both ntla and ntsm to open up :smile:

heres an idea, put in work and find out for us...smh at these dudes wanting their info spoon fed

* havent had my coffee yet
My thoughts exactly....to ask if all Nike Towns will have them in stock is bewildering, like any one person will know that info for sure. As easy as it was to post that, it's just as easy to call the store up an ask. This isn't even about contributing to the forum or being new/being here for years, it's about sensibility.

They been pushed back to 1/31. Niketowns will be handing out wristbands the day before.
nerd.gif
sauce?

I feel sorry for people looking to buy the YOTH, BHM, and Tiff hi's....back to back to back weekend releases can't be easy on the wallet lol. Unless you got a high paying job but if that's the case

Back
Top Bottom