2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

roll.gif
  not every dunk needs a nickname...kicks-crew is too funny

Last edited:
airheaddd airheaddd - where do you work homie? It'd be nice to put a name with the face (did I use that correctly?) type deal here lol...I'm j/w so we can give credit where credit is due but IIRC weren't you the dude that said the cobra commanders were hitting early this year?

Rooting for you man, can't say it's been as hard for me, I'll try to help you out if I can 
repped. appreciated. i cant lie if it wasnt for @John00  id have a lot less SB boxes piled in my house.  i know hell say no way but i would straight up buy him a pair of tiff hi's just based on what hes done for me and this entire thread in the past. he has been quiet as of late...but i dont know if thats good or bad for me, because i have a decent list of places thanks to him but it will be swarmed by lurkers who are here just for the tiff hi's if and when he does go off.

ill be first to admit it sounds selfish but its how i feel, i wish there was a way people whove been loyal to this thread can get first shot on some of his finds.

Last edited:
been lurking for a while and finally decided to register. I know how this looks so I´m not even gonna use the word "Tiffany" :wink: 

Anyways, is there a chance anybody from Europe could help me out, have you heard anything about the "white ice" dunks? I´m guessing they just weren´t released yet but I really can´t find any informations on them here. Thanks!

All 3 of the next SB's are dope! Strong comeback for Nike SB! Hopefully we will see more SB High's of classic lows this year.

been lurking for a while and finally decided to register. I know how this looks so I´m not even gonna use the word "Tiffany" :wink: 

Anyways, is there a chance anybody from Europe could help me out, have you heard anything about the "white ice" dunks? I´m guessing they just weren´t released yet but I really can´t find any informations on them here. Thanks!

Are you talking about the all white lows?

Back
Top Bottom