2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If anyone has euro fam and is pressed after (possibly) striking out, NDC euro confirmed 1/31 for their release of YOTH Dunks.

Man, thinking about breaking my rule on shirt/sneaker combo...feeling the shirt. Wonder if its dri-fit

I feel sorry for people looking to buy the YOTH, BHM, and Tiff hi's....back to back to back weekend releases can't be easy on the wallet lol. Unless you got a high paying job but if that's the case

If you can land all 3 for retail then it really shouldn't effect your wallet.

Think about people who purchase Jordans, Lebrons, & Foams in a 5 day span or even 2 outta 3 on the same day ..

If you can land all 3 for retail then it really shouldn't effect your wallet.

Think about people who purchase Jordans, Lebrons, & Foams in a 5 day span or even 2 outta 3 on the same day ..
Exactly, for three shoes you looking at $375. A steal to me, instead of spending $185 on some jordans.  

Do u guys think the Tiffany dunks going to be a very hard cop? I know its hyped and supposedly limited but its hard to tell. Alot of pple I talked are gonna pass cause the shoe isn't as clean as the lows. I just hope I have a good chance to cop since I have the Tiffany lows.

Do u guys think the Tiffany dunks going to be a very hard cop? I know its hyped and supposedly limited but its hard to tell. Alot of pple I talked are gonna pass cause the shoe isn't as clean as the lows. I just hope I have a good chance to cop since I have the Tiffany lows.

Too answer the same question for the 756th time; if you are patient you will get a pair and resale won't be crazy once pairs all hit eBay

Back
Top Bottom