2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think that shops choose what drops they want depending on how well they think they can sell them.

So they probably didn't think too highly of the YOTH or the all whites.
Ahhh I was under the impression that SB shops had to take the whole product line, and didn't get to pick and choose which releases they wanted. That would make complete sense though.

I wonder how it works on the SB side since I know Nike punks some major retailers like Nordstrom. They sell a ton of nobname Nike running shoes with free runs and a couple airmax releases but mainly trash except in kids who get lebrons and stuff like that, and they sell tons of the crap shoes in men's and womens. I wanna say less than 5 stores get retro releases nationwide. The racks get to sell FTL fnl fta and champs leftovers, which can have a few gems sprinkled in

Ahhh I was under the impression that SB shops had to take the whole product line, and didn't get to pick and choose which releases they wanted. That would make complete sense though.
They do have to take the whole product line... They may have just no got shipment on the whites, and if their account sucks they might be left out of the YOTH if the quantities aren't that high on them

They do have to take the whole product line... They may have just no got shipment on the whites, and if their account sucks they might be left out of the YOTH if the quantities aren't that high on them

They can't pick their product.
I thought that was the case. Nike has such a stranglehold that retailers want them more than the other way around. So they play by Nike's rules. They still take back unsold product but im sure their terms arent as good as a brand with less power for that even.

here you go, some of my faves

londons, are the least favorite of the 3 city series, i didnt even waste my time on the tokyos

every paris was cut different, so the artwork varies on each
ur not a sz13, right?

There's a reason why I stopped going to my local.

Just called them to see if they got YOTH and if they were getting the tiffs and he said they're selling them for $200 and they are all accounted for [emoji]128565[/emoji]

God damn, $200 and pre-sold out? Are people getting thirsty for dunks again? Is this a ripple effect from the Tiff Hi's releasing? Lawd no! Haha

I'm in Staten Island and can only find 2 Quick strike locations (both not on The actual island). SMH.

Seems like getting back into dunks is going to be a struggle.

God damn, $200 and pre-sold out? Are people getting thirsty for dunks again? Is this a ripple effect from the Tiff Hi's releasing? Lawd no! Haha

No they just know in the heat of the moment people will pay $200; you can buy them for less online now. The Dunk craze isn't going back to what it was; it's just got a little umph for the moment. Once pairs flood these will be just like the Civilists and Premiers were people can't get anything more than a few bones over retail. Don't stress fam :lol:

No they just know in the heat of the moment people will pay $200; you can buy them for less online now. The Dunk craze isn't going back to what it was; it's just got a little umph for the moment. Once pairs flood these will be just like the Civilists and Premiers were people can't get anything more than a few bones over retail. Don't stress fam :lol:
Thanks homie, I about had mental breakdown at work haha. Honestly, I'm not worried about it cause like you said, the resellers will try and hit the market close to $200 and eventually won't make anything cause the people who actually want them will either have them already or aren't stupid to pay those prices. Plus most in this thread will hold me down and lend a helping hand.

Speaking of the Civilists, I still need those in a 10.5/10 haha

Last edited:
I'm in Staten Island and can only find 2 Quick strike locations (both not on The actual island). SMH.

Seems like getting back into dunks is going to be a struggle.

not really. There's a plethora of websites and shops that offer quickstrikes. Plus there's a couple places in manhattan you can cop from but im sure they came up on the qs search.

Back
Top Bottom