2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^^ cant seem to place the other dunks they have listed there and what they are. 5 up there.
lol sorry, I was in class at the time and was in a hurry to leave
laugh.gif

st johns are the BTTYS low version of the high tops that released back in 2006 i believe. the white/maroon ones

bttys pack released 05. St. John's are varsity red, not maroon. Thanks for the info on that release tho. Been searching for em for years. Don't know why they don't just retro the whole pack and throw in a G'Town cw. Last sb pack I really went crazy for especially considering how they released them

Paris sb worth 1700+!? Okay, me personally no but whatever floats your boat. Freddy Krueger's would probably get a G from me, tops!!
Bargain today! I would love to own the city pack but my fave are the Londons. That Thames river stitching is soooo dope. Then pigeons, then a tie for Paris and Tokyo.

Wait y'all really harpin about the coins?
laugh.gif
My thoughts exactly... I don't know if I have ever really flipped my S*** on an accessory.

No Cobra Commanders's tho.....
Where did you find this picture of me?
Hmmmm....that could lead to a good discussion, what do you think is "the most iconic sb ever"?! Some may say Supreme's, some may say Heineken's...my personal "most iconic" would be the Paris SB's. To this day, I've never seen anything like it.
As far as "iconic" I'd have to go with Statue of Liberties; they will forever blow my mind... I remember I got a pair and skated them to shreds because I was blown away as a young grom at the "weathering" they implemented under the green.

Style wise, I loved all three lobsters, supas, and perkins.

Meanwhile, here is today's causal Friday Jano's:

As far as "iconic" I'd have to go with Statue of Liberties; they will forever blow my mind... I remember I got a pair and skated them to shreds because I was blown away as a young grom at the "weathering" they implemented under the green.

Yeah, those statue of liberties are something else. I've always wanted a pair myself.

soleglow322 soleglow322 - let's see a picture of them Paris'! I'd love to drool over something this morning lol...I heard no two pairs were the same from the way they cut the material.

bless us with some pics, maybe so my salt meter can be filled :evil:

Yeah, those statue of liberties are something else. I've always wanted a pair myself.

soleglow322 soleglow322 - let's see a picture of them Paris'! I'd love to drool over something this morning lol...I heard no two pairs were the same from the way they cut the material.

here you go, some of my faves

londons, are the least favorite of the 3 city series, i didnt even waste my time on the tokyos

every paris was cut different, so the artwork varies on each

I'm between a 10 and 10.5 on most shoes and always go 10.5 in SBs. I've heard the UCS run small. Think an 11 would work for me? Found a good price on a worn 1x pair.

I'm between a 10 and 10.5 on most shoes and always go 10.5 in SBs. I've heard the UCS run small. Think an 11 would work for me? Found a good price on a worn 1x pair.
I went TTS and UCS are snug but they fit. I would go the half size up if you really want a pair and found them at a price you like. Worst case would be thick socks but you should be good.

Pigeons are like a 1st edition holographic charizard...I might die... :stoneface:  

:rofl: ON THE FLOOR RIGHT NOW SON!

I beat my next door neighbor and his friend in a game of 2 on 1 basket ball 16 years ago and it was for a first edition holo Charizard. I sold the card (not even mint) 6 months later for $275! They worth more then that now?

Finally made myself an account on here after being an avid lurker for a while now. Looking forward to getting to know the rest of the SB community. Love how helpful this thread is & def appreciate those who post the deals! Lets not haze the new guy too much now

Back
Top Bottom