2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

roll.gif
: ON THE FLOOR RIGHT NOW SON!

I beat my next door neighbor and his friend in a game of 2 on 1 basket ball 16 years ago and it was for a first edition holo Charizard. I sold the card (not even mint) 6 months later for $275! They worth more then that now?
Prolly like $2.75.. them pokemon cards fell off.

Prolly like $2.75.. them pokemon cards fell off.

Ha, sounds like Beanie Babies. My sister was going to sell 10 of them for $700 and my parents wouldn't let her because they were worth $1000 book price. A year later her whole 100 collection was worth $300 bucks.

The funny thing about the Pokemon card was my parents had a garage sale and I had it out for sale for $30 and no one bought it.

Last edited:

Finally catching up with this thread, makes me sad that the CCs are scrapped.

Spoke with my spot today(Fishbone).  They're doing FCFS with the Tiffs, and said that they will be getting 4-5 pairs of each size, so like it's been said before, these will be plentiful.
repped for the info! by any chance does it get crazy out in harrisburg at fishbone? I used to live in York, so maybe I'll come home from school that weekend and head up to fishbone in the burg if it's worth my while. 

repped for the info! by any chance does it get crazy out in harrisburg at fishbone? I used to live in York, so maybe I'll come home from school that weekend and head up to fishbone in the burg if it's worth my while. 
Not really sure, as I haven't been there for any "scheduled" releases.  I know I was able to always get my size when they dropped randomly during the week.  For this, I'm probably gonna get there a half hour early,  just to be safe as I think this release is gonna bring people out.

Not really sure, as I haven't been there for any "scheduled" releases.  I know I was able to always get my size when they dropped randomly during the week.  For this, I'm probably gonna get there a half hour early,  just to be safe as I think this release is gonna bring people out.
Word! I've never really been to any sb releases in PA as I've always had to resort to eBay but I think this may be a better alternative. I may go much earlier in the morning just to guarantee myself a pair in my size. Thank you so much for the info! We'll probably run into each other on release day. Do they usually get QS there a lot?

Hienekins?(spelled wrong, I know) those released to the public?
Hope you saved me a pair.  Ship it to my crib and grab me a few groceries while you're at it. 
happy.gif

bless us with some pics, maybe so my salt meter can be filled 
devil.gif
Yeah, those statue of liberties are something else. I've always wanted a pair myself.

@SoleGlow322 - let's see a picture of them Paris'! I'd love to drool over something this morning lol...I heard no two pairs were the same from the way they cut the material.

here you go, some of my faves

londons, are the least favorite of the 3 city series, i didnt even waste my time on the tokyos

every paris was cut different, so the artwork varies on each
Faint2.gif

Mother of god...those Londons are a thing of beauty.  Wish I was connected enough at the time to land a pair of those Paris'.
Sucks that I was only able to land an 11.5 in these instead of a 12.  

No cobra commanders got me like

No ATC 2s today got me feeling busted. I'mma lose it if I can't cop YOTHs tomorrow

Mother of god...those Londons are a thing of beauty.  Wish I was connected enough at the time to land a pair of those Paris'.

i wasnt really connected at the time either, but had lots of kicks to sell/trade, just took longer to move since ebay then didnt get the traffic it gets now

but i got my pair from a dude on ebay, fakes then were so easy to spot, so it was never a problem, like it is today.

Word! I've never really been to any sb releases in PA as I've always had to resort to eBay but I think this may be a better alternative. I may go much earlier in the morning just to guarantee myself a pair in my size. Thank you so much for the info! We'll probably run into each other on release day. Do they usually get QS there a lot?
They've been getting most in as of late.  I've been going to this location off and on since '05 for all of my SBs and with the exception of the MIA Dunks(I overslept) was able to get my size.  I'll PM you closer to the 8th to let you know what time I'm going to be there.

They've been getting most in as of late.  I've been going to this location off and on since '05 for all of my SBs and with the exception of the MIA Dunks(I overslept) was able to get my size.  I'll PM you closer to the 8th to let you know what time I'm going to be there.

Sounds good bro! Look forward to the 8th, hope we can both cook!

What time do they open? What time is a good time to get there?

I've trying to get the Kobes at 8am and I wouldnt mind driving 1.5 hours to Harrisburg from State College if I have a good shot at getting them

Not copping the YOTHs but were are they dropping. Need to help a friend out.

EDIT: Especially in Chicago

Last edited:
What time do they open? What time is a good time to get there?

I've trying to get the Kobes at 8am and I wouldnt mind driving 1.5 hours to Harrisburg from State College if I have a good shot at getting them

pm, let's all try to help each other out.

Local shop isn't getting the YOTHs in, but they are getting the Tiffs. They also didn't get in the all white dunks, but they did get in the Premiers. Kind of weird...

Local shop isn't getting the YOTHs in, but they are getting the Tiffs. They also didn't get in the all white dunks, but they did get in the Premiers. Kind of weird...

I think that shops choose what drops they want depending on how well they think they can sell them.

So they probably didn't think too highly of the YOTH or the all whites.

Back
Top Bottom