2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Final pair of futuras arrived yesterday. All for the personal.

IMG_1445.jpeg
You must have split personalities or something

"Personal" is always funny to me :rofl: who else's shoes you got, Jim's?

And then eventually ppl are like "selling these personals" anyway lmao. natethevillain natethevillain Like them travis 1s you sold, were those not personals? Were they not in your personal possession like all your other shoes?

Don't get me started on "for the toe", I do not want to know what other body parts would be going in ya shoes besides feet and toes

"Personal" is always funny to me :rofl: who else's shoes you got, Jim's?

And then eventually ppl are like "selling these personals" anyway lmao. natethevillain natethevillain Like them travis 1s you sold, were those not personals? Were they not in your personal possession like all your other shoes?

Don't get me started on "for the toe", I do not want to know what other body parts would be going in ya shoes besides feet and toes

I got these all in my “personal” size for me to wear. I got the Travis’ at retail that’s not in my size to sell. All these futuras getting worn, I’m not good with light colored shoes. Plus summer is coming around the corner. Lots of drinks getting spilled on these lol

Wore my city of loves first time today and jfc they are not comfortable at all. Feels like I’m wearing cement blocks on my feet. It’s been a long while since I wore a pair of SB dunks (last time was around 2007). Were they always this uncomfortable?

Back
Top Bottom