2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Work flow
IMG_0542.jpeg

I envy peeps that can actually beat down their shoes, no matter what they paid or the value of the shoe. I’m lucky to wear 4-5 pairs a month. With 300 +/- shoes, do the math on how often pairs get worn… good majority of my pairs will fall apart before I can even get around to wearing a handful of times.

Enjoy em while you can. Pairs constantly dropping, can always get something to replace a beat pair, even if it isn’t necessarily the same pair you beat.
For me and I’ve said this before it just gets super overwhelming, I’m down to about 40 pair that I don’t wear consistently or ever the other 10/15 get worn fairly often
Work, daily’s, skate shoes other then that I don’t have much time to wear really anything that’s why I look forward to holidays, vacations birthdays time off lol

I’m currently downsizing some other kicks (not sb’s) just cause it’s too much for me to deal with and takes too much room 🤷‍♂️

That’s not to say I won’t be picking up more sb’s to take the places of stuff sold but definitely trying to do a major slow down

My biggest problem, I don’t discriminate… I like too many models/brands. I wish I could just stick to one type of shoe. I’d probably have A LOT less.
Yeah I had that same problem about 10 years ago, any brand didn’t matter long as I liked them, over the past few years I’ve noticed it’s almost always Nike/nike sb so really started to downsize anything that wasn’t Nike

I know I sound like one of those only wears one brand kinda guy and that’s probably true lol

But I do own a few pairs that aren’t Nike to be fair

For me and I’ve said this before it just gets super overwhelming, I’m down to about 40 pair that I don’t wear consistently or ever the other 10/15 get worn fairly often
Work, daily’s, skate shoes other then that I don’t have much time to wear really anything that’s why I look forward to holidays, vacations birthdays time off lol

I’m currently downsizing some other kicks (not sb’s) just cause it’s too much for me to deal with and takes too much room 🤷‍♂️

That’s not to say I won’t be picking up more sb’s to take the places of stuff sold but definitely trying to do a major slow down
I agree. And we’re all just in the game waiting for Nike to make certain sneakers the right way. Or not, and we won’t wait. Quality over quantity for me.

Last edited:
bunch of my homies and the gf have been pressing me to get into new balances.. 9060, 725, 990s.. the whole lot. this **** is too much and too confusing for me :lol: i do not have the time nor the money to dive into a whole new brand of shoe.

been foolishly loyal to the swoosh for too long and plan on keeping it that way. will probably rotate thru AM1s, dunks, AJ1s and a few other nike models for the rest of my life.

bunch of my homies and the gf have been pressing me to get into new balances.. 9060, 725, 990s.. the whole lot. this **** is too much and too confusing for me :lol: i do not have the time nor the money to dive into a whole new brand of shoe.

been foolishly loyal to the swoosh for too long and plan on keeping it that way. will probably rotate thru AM1s, dunks, AJ1s and a few other nike models for the rest of my life.
Lmao my wife won’t let me near NB no idea why she just literally was always like na not happening lol

Like you said too much with the numbers and what not lol

NB does release quality material sneakers in really good looking color ways, namely the green cw off the last Stone Island collab for instance.
I JUST CAN'T DO IT, tried once and hated how them ****s made me walk for some reason 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom