2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any of the fam use or tried the SB elite socks? Are they anything like the NSW elite socks?

SPoT shipped :smokin :nthat:

Last edited by a moderator:
laugh.gif
and I'd like to rub your face in the gravel young'n in future if u don't like stop quoting, grave digger, move on
mean.gif
Couldn't cop YOTH's so check out this yoth toaster i got as a consolation prize

My grown man toaster.

EDIT: Don't quote this picture everywhere

Last edited:
laugh.gif
and I'd like to rub your face in the gravel young'n in future if u don't like stop quoting, grave digger, move on
mean.gif

For the people who got the relativity and reasoning behind my sb related explained pick up and appreciated me sharing it with you thank you, to the people who didn't .... You
I'm a lot older than you think. Stop internet thuggin'

I'm a lot older than you think. Stop internet thuggin'

Ok old timer, nice toaster, russianboy but I prefer the loafers 8) stop swinging ya balls around in here, we don't operate like that here, you have nothing to prove, I ain't e thuggin just don't like your attitude, you don't have to be a Dicktator all the time you can take a night off. :rolleyes I ain't arguing with you, just don't be rude for no reason enjoy the thread be nice or leaveitalone

Last edited:
Ok old timer, nice toaster, stop swinging ya balls around in here, we don't operate like that here, you have nothing to prove, you don't have to be a **** all the time you can take a night off.
eyes.gif
He didn't post the toaster lol, i did...

All im saying is, if you want to post your gucci slippers, take it to a relevant thread, aka, The high-end designer shoe thread

He didn't post the toaster lol, i did...

All im saying is, if you want to post your gucci slippers, take it to a relevant thread, aka, The high-end designer shoe thread
That's exactly what I was thinking. You missed on the YOTH SB release, most ppl can live with that. But to say I missed and post some Gucci loafers with a caption "Grown man swag" is very "teenage-ish". Grown men aren't that petty. Take it how you wanna

sorry to be off topic but can you guys help me with a quick legit check on these purple pigeons i'm looking at?

more pictures in this album

That's exactly what I was thinking. You missed on the YOTH SB release, most ppl can live with that. But to say I missed and post some Gucci loafers with a caption "Grown man swag" is very "teenage-ish". Grown men aren't that petty. Take it how you wanna

Nice try, It was a multi post I named russianboy, in an edit, I knew that it was his pic, looks more like a radio but what ever... but it's petty now , I have never used the word swag, go back put your glasses on re read my post, be serious, shoes is what they are shoes is what I called them, I left my teens a good minute ago, got these to go with my suits, you sound salty ha ha I'm a business man, I'm too busy for this no money making bickering you carry on seeya :rofl:

Last edited:

sorry to be off topic but can you guys help me with a quick legit check on these purple pigeons i'm looking at?

more pictures in this album

they look legit to me based off the photo. I used to use NikeSB.org (or stashedboxes.com as they're known now) for my legit checks. Try em out

It was a multi post I named russianboy, in an edit, I knew that but it's petty now , I have never used the word swag, go back put your glasses on re read the post, be serious, shoes is what they are shoes is what I called them, I left my teens a good minute ago, got these to go with my suits, you sound salty ha ha I'm a business man, I'm too busy for this no money making bickering seeya
roll.gif
yes, I'm salty. You're winning. I'm sorry for hating. I wish I was you. Getting money and b*tches and all that fly sh*t. But I'm not and I'm hating. It meant all the world that you even replied to me. You have completed my life. Thank you and I'm sorry again

yes, I'm salty. You're winning. I'm sorry for hating. I wish I was you. Getting money and b*tches and all that fly sh*t. But I'm not and I'm hating. It meant all the world that you even replied to me. You have completed my life. Thank you and I'm sorry again

Its ok brother, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, I'm not your enemy, we are all equal no one is better than you, just work hard and be nice to people, respect people, give and receive love, stop being bitter. :smh: and take note of your ego and negativity, be positive and try to change for the better, this is what I am trying hard at, no one is perfect, I hope you learned something and I am sorry if I offended you but you did offend me first and that was uncalled for, I was merly trying to share my experience with my fellow sb posters and start some friendly conversation :smokin

Last edited:
Nice try, It was a multi post I named russianboy, in an edit, I knew that it was his pic, looks more like a radio but what ever... but it's petty now , I have never used the word swag, go back put your glasses on re read my post, be serious, shoes is what they are shoes is what I called them, I left my teens a good minute ago, got these to go with my suits, you sound salty ha ha I'm a business man, I'm too busy for this no money making bickering you carry on seeya
roll.gif
driving mocs and a suit? 
mean.gif
 nah

Wow I can't believe how much this thread moved since I checked it yesterday morning. Hopefully most that wanted the YOTHs got their pair. Hope we all eat on the Tiff release!

Back
Top Bottom