2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was google'n Nigel Sylvestor and came across these...any info?

I hope these release

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone have problems with vertical urges site? they got overwhelmed according to their twitter. and yes, they will have the tiff's online.  

So are there on be 2 Nigel Sylvester sbs coming out? I really like the white pair
the whites dont say SB on the tongue so I'm assuming theyre just a random pair.

The black/silver/gum is too clean, if they come out before summer I'll probably cop em to skate

Any of the fam use or tried the SB elite socks? Are they anything like the NSW elite socks?

SPoT shipped
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
i have the sb elite socks they're pretty much the same compared to the NSW elite socks except the NSW are a tad bit more padded are the toe area (it feels that way at least)  

Last edited:
The white ones are reg. dunks already out that he happened to be wearing.... and the black/gum sole were posted in here a couple days ago.

Last edited:
Sees the past few pages of arguing with Gucci loafers and toasters lmao shouldn't we be talking over more important things like icy sole vs gum sole etc...

Debating if I should pre-order the tiffs. We don't have a local spot and I'm confident phone orders will be almost impossible. Then you've got early links and bots..

Also the Nigel's are being called Highs on sneakernews, do they look like highs or mids?...Some people thought they were mids when the pics first surfaced.

I thought they looked like mids at first but I honestly don't own any mids.....not gonna lie I'd be happier if they are highs.

Last edited:

Also the Nigel's are being called Highs on sneakernews, do they look like highs or mids?...Some people thought they were mids when the pics first surfaced.
they look like mids but i can see why they could be highs, if theres an an eyelet after the flaps which it looks like the nigels have, then they're highs... I have yet to see nigel wear mids when he's riding but it might just be the vids I'm seeing

Back
Top Bottom