2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Picked these up since I missed out on the sb YOTH and RO doesn't look like it's releasing thought I'd grab some loafers as a consolation prize

Gucci Red SnakeSkin Pythons

My grown man shoes :smokin

SMH. Wrong thread

Last edited:
24 pictures of ugly red gucci loafers in the last 3 pages of the SB thread :smh:

& you newbies wonder why the regulars dont accept you...sorry, but im keeping all upcoming links & info to PM's. I keep up with this thread enough to know who the regular contributors are.

Last edited:
"24 pictures of ugly red gucci loafers in the last 3 pages of the SB thread

& you newbies wonder why the regulars dont accept you...sorry, but im keeping all upcoming links & info to PM's. I keep up with this thread enough to know who the regular contributors are."

Edited by Dcypoe81 - Today at 1:24 pm

the guy who originally posted it joined only a few months after you (322 Posts. Joined *****13)
. some of you on here act like straight clowns like only OG Dunk collectors should be allowed info.

Last edited:

& you newbies wonder why the regulars dont accept you...sorry, but im keeping all upcoming links & info to PM's. I keep up with this thread enough to know who the regular contributors are."

the guy who originally posted it joined only a few months after you (322 Posts. Joined *****13)
. some of you on here act like straight clowns like only OG Dunk collectors should be allowed info.
some of the (OG SB heads ) are just really on edge for the Tiffs. Or they have there panties in a bunch from missing the yoth so they are waiting for a link. SB or Jordan Head when we start to flame each other it gets wack. A simple Wrong thread is cool

24 pictures of ugly red gucci loafers in the last 3 pages of the SB thread :smh:

& you newbies wonder why the regulars dont accept you...sorry, but im keeping all upcoming links & info to PM's. I keep up with this thread enough to know who the regular contributors are.
It's about time you realized how pathetic this thread has gotten...

Just waiting on the tiff hype to surpass.. I'm all for alittle excitement but if I had any other job I wouldn't be able to keep up with the way this place is moving..

Picked these up since I missed out on the sb YOTH and RO doesn't look like it's releasing thought I'd grab some loafers as a consolation prize

Gucci Red SnakeSkin Pythons

My grown man shoes 
This is a SB thread. No one cares about your Gucci loafers. Try not to miss out on the next SB release

+1 thanks ^ I'm not new dcypoe81 I got banned for being rude to a hater like u throwing salt around for no reason, keep your pms, like anyone asked you for info :lol: the post was on topic, I Grabbed these of after striking out on the YOTH, I was sharing what I picked up as second prize as I always do with my sb pick ups, thought some people may feel the snakeskin with the recent brick house lows and snake eyes, try keep your negative vibes outta this thread as a OG you already know this place is for sharing and helping and positivity not elitism and rude ignorant remarks :smh:

Last edited:
some of the (OG SB heads ) are just really on edge for the Tiffs. Or they have there panties in a bunch from missing the yoth so they are waiting for a link. SB or Jordan Head when we start to flame each other it gets wack. A simple Wrong thread is cool

This has nothing to do with being an 'OG' or whatever none of that should've been posted in here. This thread is pretty liberal as far as posting goes but ya'll are buggin, then get pissy when someone calls you out.

And then keep quoting the pics?! :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
24 pictures of ugly red gucci loafers in the last 3 pages of the SB thread
mean.gif

If anyone needs acceptance from you and anyone in a Niketalk thread, they should be end it all now. It's a sneaker forum, not fraternity!

yea, I like to throw salt in the wound. #NeverForget:lol:

:lol: and I'd like to rub your face in the gravel young'n in future if u don't like stop quoting, grave digger, move on :smh:

For the people who got the relativity and reasoning behind my sb related explained pick up and appreciated me sharing it with you thank you, to the people who didn't and made it a big deal getalife :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom