2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think everyone agrees that the colorway is fire, but the quality is terrible. shoes are still dope IMO, I guess that I've just accepted the fact that post 2008 nike shoes (with obvious exceptions) are made cheaply. just my .02

they look like JB quality, not SB... SB is great quality to me... im comin from JB/NSW tho. dont know what they were like back in the day

quality looks mad weak
mean.gif
that croc print 
mean.gif

they look like JB quality, not SB... SB is great quality to me... im comin from JB/NSW tho. dont know what they were like back in the day
I'm all over the place when it comes to preference, I dip in NSW/JB/SB and runners but in general I agree with you SB quality is up top with NSW. But from a business standpoint it makes total sense for Nike to put out awful quality shoes at this price point  with the high # of units, because it will sell regardless of quality. Not only is it an iteration of arguably one of the most notable dunks, we also must remember that it has DSC attached to itEither way, I'm happy that we're even seeing a Nike/Diamond collab after the falling out Nick and Nike had when Diamond started making their own shoes.

The pic of the perfect pairs cop on ig should verify that these are really mass produced and qaility just isn't there like the lows, smh really glad they are making enough for us all hoping the resellers and hype beasts get ruck rolled this release

why are all these atc services going after the tiffs? do they release sbs on ndc?

The more pics that pop up the more it looks like money being saved on these Tiff highs. Oh well, been looking for some De La lows so I'll just put it towards that. Good luck to everyone else.

still NIKE. still under one roof. 
yea im just saying. i think they have different quality standards for different divisions.

JB/NSW retros are deemed as casual so they feel like they can skimp on materials since they aren't made for performance. nike basketball, on the other hand, seems to use better materials on current releases. SBs clearly use better leather and suede than JB/NSW. Compare last years blk/red, thunder, or cavs 4s to any of the suede dunks last year. its clear as day

Last edited:
Croc print..lol yea ok. That leather looking very suspect....barely embossed. Cutting corners...smh but its well established, most really don't care cause they're still copping....multiples.

If I can't get the tiffs at retail, I'm not paying off $200 for these especially when I can get some lows for less than $400. The chrome check also doesn't look on point either. 

Last edited:
I just paid $264 with a coupon for a pre-order, had to call them.  Like I said previously, while they may have made a lot more than the lows, the hype is three times as real.  We don't have any locals that will carry this so my only shot at these would be online at NDC which will most certainly be a fail.  Now I can try and double up instead of worrying about striking out on my first pair.  Let me know where I can find lows for $400.

Back
Top Bottom