2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I just need flat out all leather dunk low. No tumbled, pebbeled, or anything. A flat out all leather. That's why I need the St. Johns lows

not sure if this is a good sign or not... but if they told me they're having more pairs of tiffs than YOTH, then hopefully the same should be the case with other shops.
they gave the perfect response. The Diamond Highs are maybe more mass-produced but the demand is gonna make it like it's a limited release. A lot of people will be mad the day after this release.

The St. Johns Lows are a must. But they will be easy to pick up. People will sleep them. 2/14

No name skate shop is getting 4-5 tiffany highs in each size on release date. 
pimp.gif
 oop season starting strong!

not sure if this is a good sign or not... but if they told me they're having more pairs of tiffs than YOTH, then hopefully the same should be the case with other shops.

Everyone may need to double up just because the quality in that pic posted up looked like crap lol

Everyone may need to double up just because the quality in that pic posted up looked like crap lol
lol things gonna look beat after the first wear. 1/2 size up & shoe trees is it is. such a shame though, considering the ridiculous quality on the lows.

I Just Need My Personal Size 10 And I'll Be Good.... If Doubling Up Presents Itself, All The Better :nerd:

I'm Kinnda Hoping They Release Some Decent Apparel To Go Along With These Tiff's....

Last edited:
I Just Need My Personal Size 10 And I'll Be Good.... If Doubling Up Presents Itself, All The Better
nerd.gif

I'm Kinnda Hoping They Release Some Decent Apparel To Go Along With These Tiff's....
Diamond Supply Co. has a ton of apparel in those. but that's goes without saying

I really wanna see the Diamond x Nike apparel man! If it's any bit as good as the stuff that they put out with primitive & premier, it should be quality stuff to say the least!

I'm hoping the Lows release, always been a fan of lows over high's, hoping that the High's toebox isn't like the civilist's 
sick.gif
 they are too tight 

I have the branded pair of Premiers and they don't have the small dent in the front yet.  I did notice they are starting to yellow at the bottom.  I guess they were not made for Michigan weathers.

on feet pics from @the_perfect_pair on IG... the "croc" really does look disappointing

Quality could be better to say the least but I still want a pair just because I like cw as a whole and am more of a high top guy rather than a low top guy

Quality could be better to say the least but I still want a pair just because I like cw as a whole and am more of a high top guy rather than a low top guy
This right here. Plus I asked for highs so long ago and now they're here. I'm not passing. But it will be retail or bust for these.

I think everyone agrees that the colorway is fire, but the quality is terrible. shoes are still dope IMO, I guess that I've just accepted the fact that post 2008 nike shoes (with obvious exceptions) are made cheaply. just my .02

Back
Top Bottom