2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is UNheardof a reputable source? Weren't they the ones being shady with the SH2 + Tiff Pre-Order combo deal? lol

All the idiots putting their "presales" on ebay crack me up but the morons buying them for $350+ are gonna feel real stupid
The tiffs are going to bring out the guys that missed out years ago. I'm not saying that they are going to be hard to get a hold of but I wouldn't get too comfortable. I have a feeling it is going to take a bit more work than usual.

Last edited:
I just wish my case Made them a little easier to get. I'm all the way on an island in Japan tryna find out where I can get them online and where are the skate shops around here.

I'll be in Japan in two days for two weeks. I'm hoping I find some stores in Osaka when I'm there.

Wow so I just found out the Chinese new year was released all the way up to 15? My size too why didn't NDC have them for sale they only went up to 13 SMH right now really liked the yoth too, if anyones got a size 15 for retail + shipping please let me know really had no idea the sizes went that high otherwise i would of cop'd
if it makes you feel better, my locals only had up to 13

Last edited:
Wow so I just found out the Chinese new year was released all the way up to 15? My size too why didn't NDC have them for sale they only went up to 13 SMH right now really liked the yoth too, if anyones got a size 15 for retail + shipping please let me know really had no idea the sizes went that high otherwise i would of cop'd
good luck with that. Anyone with that very rare sz is gonna ask an arm and a leg probably

actually had the chance to buy the black UCS concepts gift pack tonight for retail 
it goes both ways. Either some unlucky guy ended up with that mammoth size and is struggling to get rid of it even at retail or some dude purposely bought it knowing they did not release on ndc and is ready to ask a crazy price. Hope you could find a guy in the first situation. If not, good luck finding that size :lol:

:lol: $350 not that much. Let me hold something then.
it isint. For the last 8 weeks cats were dropping $250+ (even if they copped at retail still hefty) on the kobes, so one sb in a few months aint that bad at retail

i am so old, and sick of hype, but i was going so far as to offer my royal jordan 1 retros for 2 pairs of these hahaha

it isint. For the last 8 weeks cats were dropping $250+ (even if they copped at retail still hefty) on the kobes, so one sb in a few months aint that bad at retail
But retail isnt $350. Were not talking about how high the retail is. It's absurdly low for a 2014 release. Were talking about how stupid it is to pay $350 for a preorder when you can have a chance at retail and if you miss out, you should have no problem copping for $350

Back
Top Bottom