2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

But retail isnt $350. Were not talking about how high the retail is. It's absurdly low for a 2014 release. Were talking about how stupid it is to pay $350 for a preorder when you can have a chance at retail and if you miss out, you should have no problem copping for $350
that's the thing though, who's to say these won't go for $500+ on RD? Every release is different, a lot of things go into play when resell value is being dictated by the market.

that's the thing though, who's to say these won't go for $500+ on RD? Every release is different, a lot of things go into play when resell value is being dictated by the market.
Youre right, you cant pinpoint the resale price. But you can predict it accurately. Based on the hype and the amount of production. Production wise, this is probably the largest for a QS Nike SB has ever seen. Hypewise.....its definitely there but I honestly expected more. This is barely being talked about on my Twitter feeds, IG, and FB groups. 

Nike wants these to go out to a lot of people. They want those glory years of SB back and I believe this is the start. They are bringing back colorways from the era as well as making them readily available. There's a TON of ways to get QS dunks now. Before, you had to rely on your local and that was it. 

I'm not gonna use this as my primary plan. Sz 11 US.

But will be my contingency.  hahaha. I know trades don't work out either, so I am going to just 'hunt' ebay.
lol like i said, i will gladly do this. im not expecting this to happen come release day, but if the option is there ill take it

Youre right, you cant pinpoint the resale price. But you can predict it accurately. Based on the hype and the amount of production. Production wise, this is probably the largest for a QS Nike SB has ever seen. Hypewise.....its definitely there but I honestly expected more. This is barely being talked about on my Twitter feeds, IG, and FB groups. 

Nike wants these to go out to a lot of people. They want those glory years of SB back and I believe this is the start. They are bringing back colorways from the era as well as making them readily available. There's a TON of ways to get QS dunks now. Before, you had to rely on your local and that was it. 
you have to look at it from an average dudes perspective. When you see tiffs and sb you are thinking minimum $500. A lot of average Joes do not know production numbers and if what you are saying is true there are still a lot of people that don't want to go through all the hassle of camping in this freezing weather or getting lucky on ndc and would rather drop $350 to "guarantee" themselves a pair instead of wait til rd and pay $500+. Not everyone knows where and how to cop these shoes and I'll take your word for it but alot of people dont know that more are produced then normal

Wouldn't mind an SB Dunk High in this cw since I passed on the Jordan 1s cause they were mids.

$350+?

These will end up at $200 and under when every reseller starts selling; you watch
It will, too much damage from recent Jordans/Kobes/Lebrons and whacky whacks, plus stock market hurting parents, which then hurts allowances. LOLZ

pretty interesting and valid arguments in terms of resell. @alp  is right that you cannot predict prices, every release varies. ive been doing this a long time and theres still resell prices that surprise me. most recently, and what i came to post to compare this tiffany release to was the concords. based on hype and strangers (sorry but i am a little salty about this thread during these tiffany hi times and the new faces, i understand its a community but its just me). the concord release was interesting to me because against my better judgement, I honestly did not expect that many people foreign to sbs to swarm skate shops the way they did. i expected a higher level than most if not all other sb releases but not the extent i witnessed, at least in the NYC area. with that being said im also surprised at the resell. on the day i expected the future resell to be a lot higher than the roughly 200 mark its at now. 

if i had to be Nostrodamus for this upcoming release, i would gauge it based on my personal experience with the concords. but thats just me. there may be a lot produced but the hype controls market so in terms of feasibility of copping expect it to be comparable to a highly desired SB within the community that outsiders may not cop (cheech and chongs are what comes to mind). basically if you made a line graph comparing numbers to hype you would get the same availability line is what im trying to say. and to further coincide with the concord comparison, i do not expect these to resell as high as everyone expects. i think an average resell price would be 275 maybe 300 once the dust settles. which isnt THAT bad compared to resell prices of other shoes.    

Last edited:

1st pair of Tiffany Box Dunks...copped for retail w/ free shipping (vertical urge), def gonna double up if I can cop on sale.
It's been SO LONG for me, that I didn't even realize they changed the box.  As someone said, NIKE SB were quality.  Even the BOX was made out of 'sturdier' material.  I ain't gonna lie, the recent JORDAN BRED 1s were garbage.  Thin material being the biggest culprit, but you could tell it wasn't about 'quality' anymore.  It is what it is though.

You guys are really underestimating the resale on these. Today alone sold 4 pairs of Tiffany pre orders, two on them for $450 and the other two for $400.

Hype is real.

Oh and 1,000 pages already? That was fast. But here's to 1,000 more SB fam

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom