2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

my original question still stands. where are people getting this info?

so far one store has confirmed they are getting more tiffs than YOTH.

nobody has considered how many stores that got YOTH are not getting the tiffs. are there any? yes.

with the way SBs are being released on NDC and in combination of the crap quality everyone is speculating, the assumption is that nike made a huge number of these.

but there isn't any real evidence.

if anyone has anything more than opinions, speculations, educated guesses or regurgitated bullsht, i'd like to hear it.
perhaps people know people?

im not ganna put my connect on blast

just know that number is very accurate

also the lows can be best compared to a very popular gold box release
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Spot  

wink.gif
nerd.gif

nike SB start to coming back #pretiffanyrelease

i have to start lurking at this thread now :nerd:

:tongue:

The Nike SB x Diamond Supply Co. Dunk High are NOT limited. They are NOT limited. I have intel from a reliable source

I ju
I just picked up a size 12 for 165 shipped. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

They were 145 plus shipping.. I saw them clicked on the link read thru the description, felt comfortable with it and went to hit buy it now and the screen refreshed and said it was sold.. If you got them, good luck to you. If you would of waited 5 seconds more I would of possibly had them..

If anybody can justify spending DOUBLE or TRIPLE retail for a pre-order, you sir are a hypebeast....and that's why there's a reseller's market bc people are willing to pay those ridiculous prices. Anywho, happy 1000+ pages to the best thread on NT!

actually had the chance to buy the black UCS concepts gift pack tonight for retail 
And you didn't?

Still waiting for info on the lows. Everyone who says they saw it, one of you may actually have, so spill it other than being all black, and bananas

You guys are really underestimating the resale on these. Today alone sold 4 pairs of Tiffany pre orders, two on them for $450 and the other two for $400.

Hype is real.

Oh and 1,000 pages already? That was fast. But here's to 1,000 more SB fam
those sellers cashing out

wink.gif
smile.gif

sick.gif
 that's pretty low numbers if I know which one you're talking about 

Last edited:
I'm not even mad at resellers for putting that price. You gotta be mad at people dumb enough to pay it without giving themselves a a chance. $1k for a pre order, I would much rather a pair of the OG lows for around the same price

Back
Top Bottom